• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

-10% on expansion

• Thread starter DeletedUser1953
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser1953

Hi,

I never saw it on the beta, is it normal or i missed something ?
On live, this happens every 1-3 month.

Last edited by a moderator:

UlyssesBlue

I would also like to know the answer to this question. I'm holding out for the discount so I can purchase expansions.

DeletedUser1953

Again, new reduction on live but nothing on beta !

DeletedUser2576

The 10% reduction is never active on beta, because it's not related to some specific event.
It is sheduled by the sales department (or someone doing it for them), so it never comes to beta.

So it has technical or processual reasons and as far as i understand it, it's the intended way. The sales department ist not responsible for the beta market.

This is how it looks from my point of view but maybe i am wrong.

DeletedUser2576

Ok, but the -10% on residential/worshop building happens on beta ! This is illogic from your point of view.
The 10% residential/workshops reduction is done by a different technical component (ValueManipulationService) than the province reduction, which is the reason it also happens on beta (i think).

Richord

no clear answer from inno; they just can't won't tell us.
if won't; that's not good
if can't; that's not good either, but at least try to find out.

Marindor

We never inform about any sales offers upfront. Maybe it will be on Beta sometime as well, maybe it won't. Can't give much more info than that, sorry :)

DeletedUser264

So, what should we do to get that offer too? There is 10% discount on live server live server today, previous one was less than a month ago. Don't beta players deserve offers other players get regularly? :( Even one discount per half a year would make us happy.

Alcaro

I don't think I ever saw in Beta a discount for expansions, neither those +xx% on purchasing diamonds. That's why I never buy diamons in Beta.

DeletedUser1953

Sure after several months, we can confirm no -x% on expansion, but -x% on magic building exists !!
Why not a +x% on bug reporting ?

Lovec Krys

@Richord It's obvious that beta won't get it anytime soon (if ever), so if you want to use diamonds for expansions, just do it.
And if beta gets it one day, you'll know that next time you can wait until discount.

Status
Not open for further replies.