• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Biloutte91

Hello,

in my city, the summer decor is gone, is it normal?
no more rising waters for the new guest race ?

:(:(:(:(:(

PS: StoneHedge in recipes in the Magic Academy ;) ;)

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Yes, it's been gone for a few days already. Had nothing to do with new guest race, you need to wait a bit longer for that. It's almost autumn time. :D

Karvest

more and more bloat in recipes...
upload_2019-8-29_11-8-26.png

Biloutte91

Yes, it's been gone for a few days already. Had nothing to do with new guest race, you need to wait a bit longer for that. It's almost autumn time. :D

this morning for me. with the 1.88 i think ... this morning at 7:00 I still had water ^^

maxiqbert

any way to know if it's like the chess set, meaning that it won't appear if you already have it?

Lovec Krys

Maybe it's time to fasten the rotation (without using diamonds or anything else)?
Maybe even add more slots than 5?

Dony

King of Bugs
more important things are
diamond cost reduced to 50 diamonds for refreshing
recipes every 6 hours
evolving buildings can be craft even if you have them already built in city

Dony

King of Bugs
if the intention is to get artifacts only from FAs and let people actually love every new FA, then they are going in good direction, i already want next FA with phoenix artifact in it

Lovec Krys

@Dony If they increased rotation speed from 8hrs to 6hrs, that's a good thing.
Lowering cost for new recipes to 50 unfortunatelly solves nothing. If there would be at least one free, that would be a different story. I'm not going to spend 50 dia to gamble for another 5 garbage recipes.

Well, if Phoenix is craftable, I could craft it (but currently i have only 3 artefacts).

@Karvest So the Fire Phoenix works the same way as Chess set?
If so, than :(
I looked forward to have 2 in my city.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.