• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

♦ Lunatics Lair ♦ - new FS

Alcaro

Hello Beta players!

I am looking for team focused players, who are competitive, love tournaments and Spire and are able to visit team mates regularly to build a successful FS. It's a hard work ahead and need people who can commit to this ideal. Great FSs weren't built over night. :)
Applications to join will ideally be accompanied with a covering mail detailing your aspirations and what you can contribute to the team-work.

Lair's guidelines are:
1. Regular daily visits are preferred but slightly less is acceptable.
2. Participate in tournaments as much as possible, a minimum of 1600 points are expected, half-hearted scores will not wash! Thank you!
3. At least 2 floors in Spire (for the time being) and up to the top when we have a Push Spire.
4. Fair trades at all times to everyone (2 star trades at least please).
5. Please do show some progress in game and continue to develop your cities over time.
6. Only boosted manufactories, unless you have reached top tiers.
7. No AWOL - Please let the AM know if you are going to be away for 2 days or more, thank ye kindly. :)
8. No bad, racist or offensive language. You know this makes sense!

If you are interested, pls message me here or in game. I check both places regularly.

Last edited:

Alcaro

Five brave players took the challenge of building a competitive Fellowship. Is there any other player who dares to take this challenge?

Last edited:

Lushette

Come and join us, we are determined to be the best FS in all the land! You really dont want to miss out on this opportunity. The next five people to sign up will get a one month all expenses paid holiday to Winyandor!!

Alcaro

Where are all the knights when there's a damsel in distress (that would be me, ofc)?

With 6 players we got 8 chests in tourny but I would really like to get those 10 and the BP.
I still hope that there are players open for a challenge rather than just sit on a table which was already set by others.

Alcaro

Hello everyone!

From my last post in this thread, we evolved pretty nice, we are getting now 10 chests every week and since we are only 17 players, for now, we get only Silver in Spire.
This being said, we are looking for (hyper)active players which can climb the Spire and get minimum 1600 TP.

If someone is interested to join us, they should message me here or in game. TY

Kind regards,
Alcie

P.S.- be so kind and drop a line about yourself and what you can do. Beside being polite it's also helpful. TY again

Last edited:

Alcaro

Better and better news! Today we will get our first Golden Trophy in Spire! I couldn't be more pleased by my wonderful fellows! They are simply great! ❤️
We wish to find 3 more active players which can complete the Spire every week, as well getting a minimum of 1600 pts in Tournaments.

As usual, if you are interested to join us, please message me here or in game.

Alcie

Alcaro

Hello!
At this moment we have 2 places waiting for active players who want to get the best out of this game.
Message me if you are interested to join us. Detailing what you can do, what are your possibilities would help to know one each other, to see if we are want you want and if you are what we need.

Regards,
Alcie

Alcaro

Hello Beta players!

Summer is here, restrictions are lifted (most of them), people are craving for holidays, for travels, therefore, many players are putting their game on hold. This means we have lots of vacancies. We can accommodate up to 8 players. We would like to find active players (not seasonal), who are enjoying all aspects of the game - growing their city, trading, visiting their fellows, tournaments and Spire.
If you are interested, please contact me here or in game.
daydreaming.gif

Alcie

Alcaro

We lost another player :( It seems Beta server is less and less attractive. Looking for small FSs for a possible merging, I was shocked to find dozens of FS completely inactive. This is not encouraging at all.

Well, back to our problem ... we would like to find 9 players or a small FS for merging.

If you are interested, please contact me here or in game.
Alcie

Alcaro

Same old story :D
We would really like to have a full team (or very close to that) of passionate Spire and Tournaments players.
Hope to hear from some of you really soon :)

Alcaro

Are there any active/ daily players left in this server which aren't in a Fellowship yet? :)
We would like to find some enthusiastic players, to help us get the Gold in Spire more often if not weekly. We guarantee at least 10 chests in tournaments and Silver trophy every week.
Please, join us! :D

Alcaro

Spire and Tournaments enthusiasts from all over the Beta realm!

Come and join us! We still have empty seats at our table.
Beside tasty food and lot of drinks, we share diamonds and all kind of little treasures from Spire.

Alcaro

Only one spot left for one enthusiastic Spire player!
We are waiting for you (with some leftovers from the Spire party
party.gif
).

Alcaro

We would like to find 2 active Spire and Tournament enthusiasts.
With us, you can get at least 13 chests and Golden Spire every week, as well 8 daily KPs from Perks.
Don't be shy, give us a try, who knows, you might like our company. :)