• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Answered Плохое начало в Бете1

• Thread starter DeletedUser2872
  • Start date

DeletedUser2872

Решила попробовать построить город в Бета 1. Столкнулась с большим количеством ошибок. Сегодня пыталась обменять товары у торговца, соглашаясь на запросы других игроков - в результате потеряла товары и за которые хотела поменять (профильный мрамор), и те, которые должна была получить (сталь). Сталь не только не прибавилась, но еще и почти обнулилась параллельно с мрамором (грусть). Представляете, сколько усилий понадобилось, чтобы ее накопить, и как обидно так несправедливо лишиться заработанного! Пробовала сообщить об ошибке, но так и не поняла, как выйти на шаблон сообщения об ошибке. Куча инструкций и слов, но шаблона нет. Кто-то может пошагово и доходчиво помочь неопытному игроку 62 лет, говорящему исключительно на русском языке?

Deleted User - 86059

Translation =

I decided to try to build a city in Beta 1. I encountered a lot of mistakes. Today I tried to exchange goods from a merchant, agreeing to requests from other players - as a result I lost goods and for whom I wanted to change (profile marble)and those that should have been (steel). Steel not only did not increase, but also almost nullified in parallel with marble (sadness). Imagine how much effort it took to save it, and how offensive it is so unfair to lose what you have earned! I tried to report an error, but did not understand how to enter the error message template. A bunch of instructions and words, but no template. Can someone step by step and intelligibly help an inexperienced player of 62 years old who speaks exclusively in Russian?

Please remember English only in the forum please

Avenahar

first use this to be able to write in english or to translate english texts into russian
первое использование это, чтобы быть способный писать по-английски или перевести английские тексты на русский
http://www.reverso.net/text_translation.aspx?lang=RU

when you use the browser google chrome, you can use the integrated translator which shows you the content of the support site in russian. But if you fill in the form, use reverso and translate your text into english which is the common language for the Beta support.

Karvest

bug report template (шаблон сообщения об ошибке для форума)
Or use the same button from game menu as on RU server, which will redirect you to support page, where you can create ticket without publishing bug report on forum.
(Или используй ту же кнопочку в игровом меню, что и на РУ сервере, которая перенаправляет на сайт поддержки, где можно создать обращение непосредственно в нее, без публикации на форуме).
btw, the only language accepted there is english too, so you should either use some translation system, or find some fellow that would properly describe your issue and then explain answer to you. (Впрочем, там тоже читать и отвечать будут только по-английски, т.ч. придется либо пользоваться программным переводчиком либо завести знакомых, которые могут корректно описать суть проблемы на английском и объяснить ответ.)

Last edited:

DeletedUser2872

Спасибо за русский язык)) В принципе с переводчиком работала, но слишком много неточностей (если дважды перевести, то русский исходный бывает существенно отличим от русского после двойного перевода) - поэтому использовать страшновато.
С этим шаблоном не сложилось. Пыталась сразу его заполнить, но в первую же строку не получилось ни вставить скопированное, ни вбить символ руками. Поэтому и подумала, что форма не рабочая и задала вопрос здесь. Виновата - подумала, что и русский здесь будет работать, и что ошибку поймут, если ее опишет такой игрок, как я.
Thanks for the Russian language)) In principle, with the translator worked, but too many inaccuracies (if you double-translate the Russian original is significantly distinguishable from the Russian after double translation) - so use scary. This pattern didn't work out. I tried to fill it immediately, but in the first line I could not insert the copied or drive the symbol with my hands. So I thought that the form is not working and asked a question here. I'm sorry - I thought that the Russian will work here, and that the mistake will understand if it describes a player like me.

Karvest

Этот шаблон просто копируется в буфер и потом вставляется в новое сообщение на форуме, после чего уже заполняется данными.
This template is designed to be copied into clipboard and than pasted into new forum message, and be filled in only after that.