• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion Runeshard Changes

Skillpowers

So we have to find a person who wants to build that wonder and make a trade I guess.
well if you work with kp mails in the fs you just could check the wonder they want 15-30 kp in and just work with runes and only upgrade ur own wonders (from lvl 5-6 10-11 15-16) with runeshards etc.

Bor de Wolf 1965

So we have to find a person who wants to build that wonder and make a trade I guess.
Nope, if you do the wonder train system you just look at the 15kp trains and check if you have enough runes for them.
If you have, you take the train, use the right rune and the other members can do the same.

Killy

I value my time too much for wonder train, but I will use it in net0. We get 1 rune in every tournament province right? Instead of 11 kps we will get 26 now (less because of runes nobody wants)?

Maillie

That's a lot of kps or am I crazy?

You're not crazy. I have over 100, and some over 200, runeshards for every AW on the first page, whether I have the AW in my city or not. The first issue I see is that upgrading AW's is very costly to the ones at the end of the chapters that have paid for a lot of expansions. I've actually had to remove ancient wonders to be able to fight. Can't remove the expansions, and can't buy any more.

Bor de Wolf 1965

I just noticed this thing helps players in high level chapters a lot and players in the early chapters should not use it at all.
Here on Beta I am still an early chapter player, so I should not use it at all for the following reasons.
  1. I don't have the required rune for the players that request 15kp for a high chapter level wonder.
  2. I need to keep some runes for my own wonders to use them for during the level ?5-?6 upgrades
On a Dutch server I am a high chapter level player so I can use it.
I have all types of runes and with a high amount as well so I can use them to fast level a wonder as long as I keep say, 50 runes for my self to use on a level 5-6 wonder.

[edit]
If I upgrade my level 3 monastery even more with this system I can forget to do the spire in a fighting way and the tournament beyond number 5 will also become extremely difficult to fight.
Even now I already have a problem to fight in the spire after the first 2 ghosts and I am just in chapter 5.
So with a broken system on those parts of the game it is a no go for me.
[/edit]

Last edited:

Jackluyt

That is a serious lot of KP being given away - considering that I have several thousand Rune Shards that I am never going to use...

I am not so sure this is a wise move - I have several thousands of rune shards; if I give them all away that is about 30 000+ KP I am going to be injecting into my friend's games.
That is going to bring the Law of Unforeseen consequences strongly into play - and someone is sure to find a way to work the system in a way that the designers do not intend; we will have to see what is the result...

272070450_10220412467802393_8443168644615723118_n.jpg

Last edited:

Killy

Inconvenient for net0, the chests gonna have different values now if you want to consider the runes in the chests.

Last edited:

Droopy

I noticed that i cannot convert my runes of "The Sanctuary" into the "Martial Monastry" so made a bug report, but i like it.

However i still would like to brake a shard into broken shards (if even 5) :p

Lovec Krys

I welcome everything what levels my wonders.
The only downside is that runes from my fully leveled wonders are still useless unless i want to trade/donate them to someone.
(or maybe i can store them for future new levels (if those are worth leveling))