• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Search results

1. ophion

Fixed Quest to "Build 20 residences to level 24 or higher" won't complete.

Game version: _v1.27-(b98e6ffad) (2017-03-23 15:51) Game world: __Beta Browser + version: _chrome latest_ Flash Player version: __latest Operating System: __win 10 Screen resolution: __1920x1080 Account name: __ophion Humans or Elves: __Elf Reproducibility: _ happens always Current situation...
  2. ophion

Duplicate Necromancy Faculty

Necromancy Faculty level 2 no longer works after upgrading the Campus to level 2.
  3. ophion

Duplicate Golden Abyss won't upgrade

Unable to upgrade the Golden Abyss building as I continually get a system error when trying to do so.
  4. ophion

Fixed Research Forest Glade text error

Text should read store...not story.
  5. ophion

Server Error message

For the last 4 days I keep getting a server error message when trying to login. Sometimes...after about 20 attempts it will let me log in..at other times I'm unable to access the game at all. I've sent several tickets for help with this issue but can't get it resolved as yet. I was able to...
  6. ophion

Contact(ed) support Unable to login to Elvenar

As of this morning, I am unable to login to Elvenar Beta. The game begins to load and a server error message appears so am unable to continue. I have sent a ticket in to report this but wonder if anyone else is also having this problem?
  7. ophion

Duplicate Notification box date error

In the Notifications box, the dates that members visit are no longer in order...or showing most recent on the first page...and I have to scroll through the pages to find who visited me today. Eg. Today is the 17/02/2016 but the first page of my notifications reads... 14/02/2016 15/02/2016...
  8. ophion

Guardian Angels

Guardian Angels fellowship currently seeking active members, preferably with marble/crystal boosts. Please apply to ddevil or ophion and join a nice, friendly, quiet fellowship today.:) \o/
  9. ophion

Duplicate mystical discs quest

Mystical discs quest "Produce advanced tools 4 times" requires 8 to complete it.
  10. ophion

A poem for you all.:)

Ode to Elvenar (From a battle weary Elf) I slept last night upon a bed of leaves and vines that furled, and wound until they'd made a wall to shield me from this world. As intricate as winding dreams, they wrapped me close to keep the nightmares from invading as I lay me down to sleep. And in...
  11. ophion

Duplicate Collection icons

Can we please, please, please...get the five minute reminder icons to collect coins stopped from appearing? I don't mind a 15 min reminder if there has to be one at all...but 5 mins is far too intrusive when I'm trying to rearrange my city and these really annoying things keep popping up. I...
  12. ophion

Not a Bug Wholesaler not showing goods icons

Whenever I click on trader and then on wholesaler...the wholesaler loads without showing goods icons. It shows the amount of goods and the cost to buy them...but it's guesswork or good memory that allows me to purchase what I need. Does anyone else have this problem?
  13. ophion

Answered What is this?

Does anyone know what a pompous wall decoration is...what it looks like...or where to find it? The quest to build one comes up from time to time but I don't know where to look? I'm probably being very thick and the answer is blatantly obvious...but so be it...LOL
  14. ophion

Duplicate No collection coins alerts

Please...can we do away with the 5 minute coin collection alerts? They drive me crazy when I'm trying to spend time altering my city and they keep coming up flashing at me.:(( It's not necessary to have to come up constantly as a reminder. I'm sure there must be lots of us that have got...