• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Search results

1. ophion

Discussion Days of Music QLE

I'm just wondering why anyone would want to spend the time and effort to win such an ugly looking building.:( Is that really the best they could come up with?? An orc looking shack??
  2. ophion

Discussion The Phoenix Cult

My problem with quests is turning up the latest one which requires me to gain 20 relics. I've only just completed a province, and to scout a new province is also going to take me almost 2 days to complete....the tournaments aren't due to start for another 2 days...and I'm 2 relics away from...
  3. ophion

Discussion Elementals

Those buildings are getting further and further away from Elvenar than ever. Cafe tables and umbrellas? Seriously??
  4. ophion

Discussion Elementals

Those buildings are getting further and further away from Elvenar than ever. Cafe tables and umbrellas? Seriously??
  5. ophion

Discussion Three Glacier Giants

Tonights prize...a frozen green flame...really? That's almost up there with a "whatever coloured unicorn". Come on guys...give us something worthwhile between major prizes that makes us want to try and win it...please.
  6. ophion

FA starting today

@edeba... I totally agree with you. I feel bad about not taking part as I feel I'm not being fair to my Fellowship. However this FA fiasco is so mind numbingly boring that I won't be participating in this event...now or ever...and will just bide my time and wait patiently for it to be over in...
  7. ophion

Discussion Eldrasil's Ascending

Still over 9 days to go and all the daily quests have been used up so still no chance of winning the 3rd prize.:(
  8. ophion

Not a Bug [Mobile] No Branchwood of Nuts image

Oh thanks...didn't read properly.:)
  9. ophion

Not a Bug [Mobile] No Branchwood of Nuts image

Where do you see these boxes? I've never seen them before.
  10. ophion

I too, think that the graphics in this event have been a triumph and I applaud the work gone into making it look so attractive. The Quests up 'til now have been pretty good altho' pretty much the same as past events...but I guess there are only so many variations within the game parameters. The...
  11. ophion

@DrMom...Hope this helps.:)
  12. ophion

City Double Builders

I've recently upgraded my Main Hall to level 27 and would seriously like to know what the benefit is in making us wait 55 hours to build it in the first place??
  13. ophion

Discussion Fellowship Adventures

@SoggyShorts... All of what you say is probably quite right in an ideal world. Unfortunately as you well know...out of 25 players you are very lucky to even get a dozen wanting to play or disrupt their cities to spend time endlessly clicking...especially since most have working lives to contend...
  14. ophion

This "game" only works if you are in between Guest races or have loads of available space to fill with workshops. For those beginning a new guest race it's almost impossible to find room to accommodate the Guest race requirements without the extra space needed for FA. Sure you can just build a...
  15. ophion

I think my ideal would be to drop the inane FA "incessant clicking and making goods" fiasco completely and give us all a break. This FA must be the most annoying and mind numbing boring game ever invented. How much fun can you get constantly making goods all day??? I'm going to give watching...
  16. ophion

@ SoggyShorts...you say a basic "fantasy city builder game" is like watching paint dry and you are probably right so to introduce other events and things to do are needed and important to the game. What I question is sitting at a computer for 12 hours a day for a whole week making beverages by...
  17. ophion

I'm absolutely amazed that people aren't up in arms complaining about this FA "game". It must be the most mind numbingly boring game ever invented and yet everyone seems ok with it? Just to sit for hours on end making goods after goods after goods without respite and having no time to live a...
  18. ophion

Get rid of the pay a good amount quest

Why the heck is it so difficult to make an event that only lasts a short time...an enjoyable and fun experience? Every time we get an event it causes so much bad vibe it makes me wonder why we bother at all? Inno make everything so greedy and wanting more than they give...so we all end up...
  19. ophion

Get rid of the pay a good amount quest

I guess they expect us all to have sufficient room to build 20 level 1 goods buildings so that we can complete the quest in three hours. Some of us are that fortunate to be able to do that...but most of us have trouble finding enough space to build 2...so I understand the frustration at the...
  20. ophion

Discussion The Masquerade

One minute instants is just taking the P out of us methinks!! Whatever bright spark thought up that idea needs a slap if they think that is somehow a reward for completing a quest. The end reward buildings are quite attractive and the fact that they help with mana makes them kinda OK...but...