• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Search results

1. iDavis

Forum archive - Community Knowledge

@Karvest that's some of the stuff that will get polished in the coming days and weeks.
  2. iDavis

Forum archive - Community Knowledge

Hello. 2 weeks ago I announced on Discord my current stance on the upcoming Community Forums closure and what impact this change will have on the future of my website. The main point was to outline that the closing of the forums has no impact on the development of my site, and I also mentioned...
  3. iDavis

(Spoilers) Something rustles in the grass!

I first hoped it's a typo, but then I saw it is really used in both sets data and evo buildings data. This will be a tough one :D
  4. iDavis

Discussion Theater Zodiac

Both game files and mobile app say there are 5 encounters required for Combining Catalyst. I would assume that the browser version has some visual error (as it actually still counts only until 5 and then you get the CC).
  5. iDavis

Discussion Chapter 21 - The Vallorian Legend

If you are running out of Crafting resources and you are interested in building new wonders, you may want to prepare some resources in advance as they will be required for constructing and upgrading the new Chapter 21 wonders: Both of them require Spell Fragments, Combining Catalysts and...
  6. iDavis

Discussion Fellowship Adventures

Currently the G version is planned with slightly updated requirements, but of course, it can still change before the FA starts.
  7. iDavis

Discussion Floral Awakening

Interesting to see leagues in shuffle-type event. I don't remember this happening ever before. And the new portraits in my opinion look really cool
  8. iDavis

The lead up to a new community adventure

It seems like it is an intended new setting by Innogames. We were getting the in-game countdown banner 3 days before the events start, but now we are only receiving it 48 hours in advance. It also happened with Mama Juul event on live servers.
  9. iDavis

Currently planned rewards and requirements (map G) for the upcoming adventure:
  10. iDavis

Discussion The Season of Joy

I have added the list of available Season Blessings to my website. You can select the Season of Joy from the select box at the top of the page and then go to the Blessings tab in the left panel.
  11. iDavis

Discussion The Season of Joy

All rewards of Season of Joy are now tracked on my page. Note that you need to choose the "Season of Joy" from the drop-down menu at the top of the site first (I will keep the Season of Dreams as a default option until it is over on live servers).
  12. iDavis

Discussion Realm of the Phoenix

New buildings are now available to see here and the space for tracking daily prizes is prepared here. The Quests list and Chests comparator - I will add both of them soon.
  13. iDavis

Discussion The Great Excavation

I have uploaded the newest tool for my website - Playground. Playground is a simulation of The Great Excavation event mechanic. It allows you to use provisions to purchase tools, use the tools to clear the ancient city and uncover rewards to keep progressing on the progress lane. The aim of...
  14. iDavis

Discussion The Great Excavation

All new buildings are now available to preview here, the space for event information (including daily prizes, quests and more) is prepared here. Because the Secrets of Alchemy event is still in its relatively early stage on Live servers, I do not want to make the Great Excavation the default...
  15. iDavis

Discussion Secrets of Alchemy

It also seems that we have moved back to standard/basic goods being required in quests, while in last few events we already had the option to produce *any* goods. Let's see if it is intended or it gets changed in the next updates..
  16. iDavis

Discussion Secrets of Alchemy

The content on my site is now ready for the new event. Make sure to refresh with CTRL+F5 if no new stuff would appear for you yet.
  17. iDavis

Discussion Season of Dreams

I have created a new page on my website - Seasons. Some parts of this page are still work in progress, but its content that is intended as the main one is now fully implemented and is available under the Season Pass tab (that can be found within the left bar on the site). The primary purpose is...
  18. iDavis

@Lelanya no this shouldn't be changed in the game. It's just the way I represent badges on my website and rather a matter of choice, I can easily change it in case it is more meaningful to have them alike..
  19. iDavis

All the map requirements for this new FA version (called mpe_h) are now available to see here. In case no content would appear for you yet, make sure to refresh the page with CTRL+F5.
  20. iDavis

Discussion Season of Dreams

@Lelanya you need to collect all keys first (complete all daily quests). Details about the final Somnial Pool building are available here.