• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Search results

1. Discussion Fellowship Adventures

That is exactly what happened to us. Just to have successfully mastered round 3 at all...
  2. Discussion Fellowship Adventures

We were able to finish the FA (round 3, only one way each) 1.5 hours before the end (the first time we have ever done round 3). About 12 of our members had time to participate (I'm not a representative of the average of our members - everyone but me is still buzzing around in the early days of...
  3. Other Balancing recruitment of units cost

Perhaps one should include in the discussion the different viewpoints/development stages/weekly challenges - and not only the ego-perspective...
  4. Discussion Fellowship Adventures

So it would start on Tuesday, then both Tournament and Spire badges would be in the range of the possible...
  5. Discussion The Mystery of the Misty Forest

Finished the event 2-3 days ago (chapter 16) with Witch's Hut on Lvl 10. I had fun with this event – but I played PvZ al lot years ago ;)
  6. Discussion Chapter 17 - The Traders of Unur

Ideal setup is based on what you can afford (depending on resources and your free space) and what fits your strategy (the time you can be online, do you follow story quests, etc.) Even if someone posts a "thats what you need for this chapter" guide – one thing I've learned: don't follow it, but...
  7. Discussion The Mystery of the Misty Forest

I really like this kind of event (playing only on desktop)… They ate my brainzzz…
  8. Discussion Release Notes version 1.114

Is that really Dony posting?
  9. Discussion Tournament Changes (post-release)

My view of things from the last few weeks (I consider myself a "casual player" - AW levels according to Elvenstats 141): In the past: - Province 1 to 18 maximum on 2 stars with auto-fighting (because the 4x2x18 fights were already annoying) - Pet food used: 1 (Fire Phoenix Lvl 7) - Units could...
  10. Discussion Release Notes version 1.110

No comment on the new research overview?
  11. Discussion Chapter 16: Embassies

Quests give 200 diamonds for free, enough encouragement for me to do them (although he build some more than needed). You do most of the quest-related stuff anyway…
  12. Discussion Chapter 16: Embassies

You might want to check out more accurate and more reliable sources before making such generalizing claims.
  13. Fixed [32409] Unable to login / internal server 500 errors after logging in

Hi Konys, ticket is submitted. Perhaps some other players will benefit from it. EDIT: 50 KPs were credited to my account by the support
  14. Fixed [32409] Unable to login / internal server 500 errors after logging in

Same for me, but I guess it's because I did tournament in the meantime, earned 45 KP and after that I invested them. Nevertheless, it's only 50… Not something fundamental…
  15. Fixed [32409] Unable to login / internal server 500 errors after logging in

In the inventory all things seem to have been cleaned up. But when I go into one of my wonders and want to use an instant, it shows me a 20 point instant (which I don't have) - but with the quantity 0.
  16. Discussion Chapter 16: Embassies

I would assume that the average player is online at more or less fixed times. A time span of 24 hours is much more effective than a time span of 18 hours: if you can be online at 8 a.m. in the morning, it will most likely be useless if the 18 hour production is finished at 2 a.m...
  17. Discussion Chapter 16: Embassies

Perhaps the strategy is also called: we have learned from our mistakes and will do better for the majority of the new players - who in the long run also represent the player base and thus the source of income (the mistake with old players cannot be corrected anyway).
  18. Chapter 16

I'm on my way to the end of chapter 15 - and if there's one thing I've learned in the meantime: all the advance guides and discussions are simply pointless. The only thing you can rely on are the calculations for your own city and your own playing behaviour...
  19. Phoenix Upgrade from what ???, a useless instant upgrade to some player

From the event announcement: Should you not own one of these Phoenixes yet, don't worry. They rarely appear as special recipes in Crafting as long as you don't have them already in your city or inventories, so keep your eyes open.
  20. Phoenix Upgrade from what ???, a useless instant upgrade to some player

I'm always amazed how an "oh so old rabbit", who always has something to criticize about the game in the forum, comes to that very forum and has no idea about the game...