• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Search results

1. Elderflower

Ads in the game?

Thank you for this. I keep seeing this message about visit me in the Hobby Room and had no idea what it was talking about or where to find the hobby room. I have seen the advertising videos. Doesn't seem to be too much of a hassle. I don't have to watch them and if I do, I get something. So long...
  2. Elderflower

Fixed [44326] Login not possible (app version)

It seems to be a larger issue because although I am successfully playing Beta on my laptop I am suddenly getting a whole lot of entry level quests. - like "upgrade workshops to level 4" or "move a building" or "complete 15 provinces" "place 8 expansions". So it looks as if there is a bigger...
  3. Elderflower

Duplicate Update impossible

Same here. I'm running on a Samsung Galaxy Tab S8 model SM-X 700. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling but to no avail.
  4. Elderflower

Fixed [39409] Neighborhelp - Internal error

Yes it's the same for me too. I can give neighbourly help but if I go to the map it centres on my city and not their city. This is only for the three members of my FS that I had a problem with. All other members when I go to the map from their city it stays centred on their city.
  5. Elderflower

Discussion Easier Neighbourly Help

This is such a useful feature. Thank you very much
  6. Elderflower

Fixed [39422] Ancient Wonder button is not available after giving NH using the new system

---------- Game version: (v1.148-beta.11-(63cb829) - html5 (2022-02-22 22:24) Game world: Beta Browser/IOS/Android + version: Chrome Operating System or Mobile Device: Laptop Linux Cinnamon Screen resolution: 1920 x 1080 (16:9) Account name: Elderflower Humans or Elves: Elves...
  7. Elderflower

Fixed [39409] Neighborhelp - Internal error

Me too. There's three members of my FS that give this error. They are not very active but not completely dormant. I can get into their cities but if I try to aid them there it gives the same error. Just to add that when I visit the city but then try to view them on the map - the map goes back to...
  8. Elderflower

Discussion Misty Forest 2021

Thank you. That will be much better especially for newer players
  9. Elderflower

Discussion Misty Forest 2021

I have a complaint about the timing of the quests. I am on the daily quests now and yesterday's was a choice between encounters or Spire encounters - when the Spire had just ended the night before. Today's is between encounters and tournament encounters and the tournament ended last night. I...
  10. Elderflower

Fixed [38007]server error on NH

It is also very embarrassing. I have one neighbour who is a regular helper to me and I cannot reciprocate at all. I have written to them explaining why but I wish someone could find a workaround soon
  11. Elderflower

Fixed [38007]server error on NH

Yes.That is exactly what I have found
  12. Elderflower

Discussion New Feature - Fellowship Progression

For a while today when I gave neighbourly help to people who had helped me, instead of getting tools with my coins I was getting the little hearts. I wondered what they were for but it stopped after a while so I assumed it was just a temporary bug
  13. Elderflower

Fixed [37686] can't claim rewards from ended event quest line

Thanks for that. I did exactly as you suggested and moved a building. The quest line reappeared and I was able to collect
  14. Elderflower

Cannot reproduce Tournament bugged...

Me too and I haven't switched fellowship. Also the tournament box took a long time to open. However I just exited the game and came back in again and everything was normal so obviously just a temporary glitch
  15. Elderflower

Fixed [TECH-5848] Game Terminated Error

Me too. I couldn't even get into the game. It kept saying elvenar is refusing to connect
  16. Elderflower

Fixed [35012] Trader not allowing sentient goods filtering of offers and demand

It's still not right. I can't filter offer or demand in sentient goods. Very tedious
  17. Elderflower

Discussion Elvarian Carnival 2021

Thanks. I thought it was something to do with the event :rolleyes:
  18. Elderflower

Discussion Elvarian Carnival 2021

A new event and suddenly there are all sorts of peculiar icons hovering over all the buildings in my city. They don’t seem to have anything to do with the event either And I had a dog poo icon over my scare carriage !?
  19. Elderflower

Discussion Tournament Changes (post-release)

I don't ever fight in the tournament and was finding that it was getting impossible to finish even 6 provinces because I would run out of goods. Today for the first time I was able to finish 10 provinces easily. For our Fellowship we are now doing so much better and gaining more reward chests...