• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Search results

1. Looking to Merge...or 7 active players.

Wow, guess you're not actually interested.
  2. Where are the realese notes for beta 1.181??

Exactly what the title says???
  3. Looking to Merge...or 7 active players.

My wife and I are interested. We are both crawling thru fairies right now. WE both have smaller cities at the end of chapter 3 just biding our time and making some extra space before we hit chap 4.
  4. About "Reminder for bugs or exploit usage!"

not to mention it just another way for INNO to get the BETA comunity to do their jonbs for them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  5. Players Count Up, Mods Count Down

really stupid
  6. Fixed [44816] Scoreboard is out of whack

Correct scores?? Platinum leaf is #1 with 4.6 million points How if that possible ?? and since i had to download new assest I'm going to ASSume that INNO supposeedly fxedd the issue!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  7. Fixed [44816] Scoreboard is out of whack

Except it won't get fixed until next week because INNO can't possibly work on weekends. Just more typical INNO screwups!!
  8. Discussion Aqua Splendor

That's wrong because it's the first time I haven't had to wait for the play store
  9. Discussion Aqua Splendor

Funny, I only play on my phone. All of the sudden my version was updated without me hitting the play store. Did INNO finally figure out they could push updates on mobile just like the browser version??? I'm a programmer. I could have told them that years ago. I don't do games. I do software for...
  10. Discussion Aqua Splendor

Wonderfully Useless Announcement. Guess what folks, not everyone can use the PC version. I've said it before and I'll say it again - it would be EASY to COORDINATE with the various APP STORES via PHONE or EMAIL to confirm update is AVAILABLE BEFORE YOU START the EVENT!!!!!
  11. Discussion Aqua Splendor

I've got 1.178 on andriod and still no game for me ;-((. hadthe asset download and no timer but no game either
  12. Chapter Migration feedback

One of the days an actuall employee of INNO will anounce stuff like this. Not people being bribed by a private sever and some diamonds.
  13. Chapter Migration feedback

I believe what you are all saying is just another stupid move by INNO!!!!!
  14. No Spire scheduled for tomorrow.

And INNO feels no need to directly resond to anyone who posts here because they have the community Managers and Moderators to take the blame.I've been playing since 2015 when the browser version first came out. The DEV teams performance over the past year has been horrible, terible, and...
  15. Fixed [44421] No Spire scheduled for tomorrow.

Yeah It's memmorial day here. Just another great screwup by the wonderful developers that seem to have forgotten that alpha testing is also a thing.
  16. Fixed [44421] No Spire scheduled for tomorrow.

Just don't expect it to be fixed before monday
  17. Ghost badges and province encounters

Why shouldn't they count???
  18. Giving us information.

Where is the info for version 1.177?? Where is the info for today's asset download?? INNO should be providing us with this information when it happens not days or weeks later or not at all in the case of asset downloads!!!
  19. Ads in the game?

I'd like to know why only two of my beta cities got the upgrade. The smallest two are identical in points and score but one did not get it
  20. Ads in the game?

I got an ad when I used a troop restoration spell, and after I watched the ad it used the spell and gave me a 7 hour countdown ???? Where is INNO with announcements abaout stuff like this?????