• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Search results

1. Not a Bug Crafting Bug

I guess you are right. I have asked around and others have seen it also. Who in their right mind would pay for pet food with phoenix artifacts?
  2. Not a Bug Crafting Bug

In my crafting area I have an option to craft pet food for 2500 spell fragments plus 2 phoenix artifacts (icon looks like standing eagle with wings outstreached). Either the price of pet food has been inflated tremendously or its a bug.
  3. Scouting Level ... Again

As mentioned above, I haven't "overscouted". And Yes I can negotiate but my point is that Inno has changed the difficulty level to make it so hard, it will discourage new players. Other people have commented on the same issue. It needs to be changed if Inno wants to encourage new players.
  4. Scouting Level ... Again

I am in the middle of chapter 4 with 58 of 75 provinces explored and my scouting difficulty is "hard". I know Inno has made the early chapters more difficult but this is ridiculous. I just completed a squad size increase and my difficulty went down to medium for a day and a half then went back...