• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Search results

1. TimeMachine

Buzzing Spring

Yay! I guess this apologizes for not reaching the last set-piece during the event! ;) Never had one before in any of my cities. :)
  2. TimeMachine

Songs corner

3. TimeMachine

Players Count Up, Mods Count Down

4. TimeMachine

Buzzing Spring

Yes of course! I've spent those diamonds just to get some more tries to catch that funny building. I am not always trying to get the maxium out of my city, at first the optical overall impression has to tease my eye! ;) Unfortunatley but not surprisingly it seems like that I will not be able to...
  5. TimeMachine

Buzzing Spring

I must admit that I've just spent 500 diamonds on event currency, just in order to collect the Orc Playground. :D
  6. TimeMachine

Tournament - Discussion

I am playing in one fellowship on live which, to me, seems really very strong in tournament. Here is an example for an average weekly tournament score over there: Steel Tournament is always like a big happening in this fs - last steel tournament we could reach the weekly world record - no...
  7. TimeMachine

8. TimeMachine

9. TimeMachine

Songs corner

10. TimeMachine

Buzzing Spring

I really like the Acrobat Stage! First because it is looking nice and second because I generally like buildings that delvier "culture-only" Luckily I could collect two of them. :)
  11. TimeMachine

Tournament - Discussion

Hello Beta-Community, I've just finished my first Province Level in tournament and suceeded to reach the Top-20 in Beta-Tournament-Rankings. I would like to start a general discussion about tournament! How important is tournament to you? Do you take part in tournament every week? What do...
  12. TimeMachine

13. TimeMachine

Songs corner

14. TimeMachine

Buzzing Spring

In contrast to last event on Beta-Server, this event seems to work very fine for me. Although some of my fellows who are playing higher chapters were not very amused about some of the quests, I just made it to the quest-lock.
  15. TimeMachine

Buzzing Spring

Seems like spell fragments are still increasing in value. ;)
  16. TimeMachine

Songs corner

17. TimeMachine

Songs corner

18. TimeMachine

Buzzing Spring

Yay! Just collected and placed my first new event-building. I like the appearance very much!
  19. TimeMachine

Songs corner

20. TimeMachine

19 :)