• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Search results

1. Discussion The Great Excavation

I don't like events like that, but this was the worst I've seen so far. Bad prizes, absurd imbalance between the packages of 140 and 80 points, for what you spend trying to win something. It seems that it has become fashionable for INNO to award weak structures. I don't know if the same is true...
  2. Discussion Secrets of Alchemy

I just spent a lot of points on the event. I re-rolled twice. I won two "Sorcerers Gathering" that don't show up in my inventory. Happened to anyone else?
  3. Discussion Fellowship Adventures

Honestly? The best INNO can do is wipe out AF... We're sick of it! Create new, short and relaxing events only once a month with small prizes and an artifact at the end.. Improve the prizes of big events. Stop putting in the FA the possibility of winning artifacts. It's very tiring having to...
  4. Discussion Season of Dreams

Bad change! They traded simple missions, which yielded money and supplies, for nothing. We have to do 4 missions to get a 10 minute boost... Only those who spend diamonds win buildings... Horrible!
  5. Confirmed [42015] Can't visit neighbours/provinces

I have the same problem and I can assure you that there is no way to make the visits anyway...
  6. Discussion Autumn Zodiac 2022

Does anyone have a list of quests?
  7. Discussion A Gateway into the Past

Event remains expensive. It didn't help to reduce from 5 to 4 coins. The set of buildings is too weak for the space it takes up and for the effort that must be made to get it. The prizes for combinations of 1 and 2 rubies are ridiculous. I definitely won't spend a single item from my city on the...
  8. Discussion A Gateway into the Past

Sorry! My browser was automatically translating. A detestable event because it is slow, abusively expensive and has an unreachable return.. Earn 10 coins to use twice and earn junk? The best figurines will hardly appear. I'm not going to waste my time starting this in BR.
  9. Discussion A Gateway into the Past

evento detestável! Edit SyreArca: (translation) "hateful event!" Please see community manager comment below.