• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Search results

1. Tournament - Discussion

On Beta, I do the tournament every week, catering only, aim for 17 provs x 6 rounds. In the FA do 25-30 provs. Feed the polar bear - am not yet far enough into the research tree to have a timewarp. Main cities are bigger, they used to fight, do 20 provs x 6 rounds most weeks and 35 provs in the...
  2. Players Count Up, Mods Count Down

3. Buzzing Spring

Apparently it's just a problem with the display. But it's still a pain. Inno runs these quests about every ten minutes, surely they must know how to work the display by now!
  4. Buzzing Spring

And I'm getting the same experience with other tasks... the program knows what I've done but it doesn't show me
  5. Buzzing Spring

Update... when I finished the encounters which are also part of the task, it registered as complete. So it knew I had produced the bread, it just didn't tell me.
  6. Buzzing Spring

Task #6 (I think) asks for 6 loaves of bread. I've produced and collected them but they are not registering. So I'm stuck on this task.
  7. Question Question on upcoming FA.

Phew! Thanks Lelanya
  8. Season of Dreams

oops, I mean 6 moonstone libraries :) 6 MAs would not be much use right now :(
  9. Season of Dreams

I got all the way without a pass, but I did feed the phoenix. Spoiler alert, I have 6 Magic Academies so I have no problem crafting petfood.
  10. Blessing of the Phoenix

Not sure how but I've managed all the quests so far. The Phoenix is nearly up to Stage 9 and pushing out seeds and petals. Was hoping for an artefact from the FA but I guess that's not going to happen.
  11. Players Count Up, Mods Count Down

Tuesday.... 1
  12. Players Count Up, Mods Count Down

1 (26 Feb)
  13. Players Count Up, Mods Count Down

1 today
  14. Fixed Graphics Error on Browser Version

So they should know how to fix it! It's not a game-changer, just mildly annoying, but not fixing it makes it look like they don't care.
  15. Fixed please purchase a license to use pro feature

mine on Win 11, Edge browser
  16. Will Elvenar delete inactive accounts?

So if your account has 3 cities, you only have to log into one of them?
  17. Announcements and Release Notes (Discord)

If any moderators are reading these messages, first I want to say thank you for all you do, and I'm sorry you have to be in the middle of this *#!* storm because we know you didn't create this mess, you are just the ones who have to be here and listen to our pain and rage. I'd really appreciate...
  18. Announcements and Release Notes (Discord)

Yes, thanks for the update Fauna Willow. You have to sell a lot of buildings to get enough RR for an upgrade. As an example, I want to upgrade my Mountain Halls from 30 to 31 to get the production boost. It requires 35 RRs. To get that I'd have to build about 15 buildings from inventory and sell...