• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Search results

1. Willie B. Gone

Cyber Monday on Beta

I placed the following comment ? thread on the Discord server, but I am not sure if I did it right, So I am bringing it here also And here I am again, feeling like King Midas with nothing left to do but count out his gold. So let me ask again why we do not get the cyber Monday sale on Beta...
  2. Willie B. Gone

FS Listings

@Marindor , Just noticed that at the tail end of our "neighbors" list on the world map is a complete list of my own FS Members. The last 3 pages of names all are from my FS- is this something new - or a bug ? This is only on Beta - it is not being done on the live worlds nor on the...
  3. Willie B. Gone

Black Friday sales

I am curious! Does anybody know of a reason that Inno has excluded Beta from their "black Friday" sales? With the prices that they are charging for some of the items I can see why they might - they are expensive!! I am thinking that this just might be a technical error and maybe I should report...