• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Search results

1. Buzzing Spring

That's a great idea. And I've set the thread to remind me of postings in my email in case I forget to check.
  2. Question Question on upcoming FA.

Interesting idiom. It's the first time I have heard it, but very fitting!
  3. Question Question on upcoming FA.

Could somebody clarify for me? We are starting an FA this Thursday (March 7) before we finish the current event. Is this correct?
  4. Discussion A Gateway into the Past 2023

Thank you! Just logged on and finally have a couple. I had completed at least a couple of quests when I wrote, but maybe I was too impatient.
  5. Discussion A Gateway into the Past 2023

Is event currency supposed to drop out of the ether as in other events? I haven't had any yet and its 7 hours after the start. I logged out and back in and checked for up-dates as well (there weren't any). Thanks
  6. Players Count Up, Mods Count Down

4!
  7. Players Count Up, Mods Count Down

Zero!
  8. Players Count Up, Mods Count Down

9. Players Count Up, Mods Count Down

10. Players Count Up, Mods Count Down

11. Players Count Up, Mods Count Down

5 Take a day or so off and you miss 5 pages of counting!
  12. Players Count Up, Mods Count Down

13. Players Count Up, Mods Count Down

14. Question Amount of CCs needed n crafting

Yes, I can definitely see that. How they would get more than 2 I'm not sure about. I thought that only 2 were offered. While it rebalances for those who can afford more, it's just making the game harder for the cities that may not have any, or have one Tinlug partially evolved. I understand...
  15. Players Count Up, Mods Count Down

16. Players Count Up, Mods Count Down

Yeah! @Lelanya 0
  17. Question Amount of CCs needed n crafting

While I like Tinlug, I would rather do without if that is the trade-off. Small and average size cities will not be able to make up the increased costs by using Tinlug especially because he requires Pet Food and does not last the entire Tournament.
  18. Events New Avatars/pik

Its been a long day for me and I am tired. I have refrained from commenting on several posts tonight becuase everything I think of to say is sarastic or critical. Hopefully a good nights sleep will improve my vocabulary and attitude. However I strongly agree with @blue ridge mountain and had to...
  19. Question Amount of CCs needed n crafting

As the items in Crafting have been changing I seem to be more aware of the cost to craft items. And it seems more CCs are needed per recipe. I am not a numbers person. As a result I have not kept track of the actual cost to craft various items. The items may have cost this much all along and I...
  20. Players Count Up, Mods Count Down