• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Search results

1. Laurelin-Beta

Discussion Season of Dreams

@Agvar : The new Tech Tree is KP-light but Coins/Supplies-heavy, and the new [main] Chapter Quests also give fewer Coins/Supplies; almost every new City I see now asks for MH/Coins in their City Name (for NH), and there is also a LOT more 0*/1* and cross-Tier Trading, too, done by genuinely new...
  2. Laurelin-Beta

(Spoilers) Something rustles in the grass!

Is there any indication that some/any of the buildings now appearing as Season prizes (whether Premium or not) will no longer appear in Events, or am I being premature there? Probably.
  3. Laurelin-Beta

Well, I could tell you, but then I'd have to eat you. Can't have that sort of knowledge getting out... :D Ha, even I don't know what I'm relying on, these days, in Elvenar or indeed anywhere else - but methinks that Inno's quite probably relying on newbies (we 'residual spenders' aren't...
  4. Laurelin-Beta

At 130 Petals, Seasons will be even more of a near-permanent feature than Events...? - especially now that they largely mutually inter-depend. I wonder how many established players will even try to win the repeating Season rewards? Quite a lot of [actual] newbies, will, though, IMO... especially...
  5. Laurelin-Beta

@Kersepitje @Karvest : Haha thank you ! Start the day with a laugh!! ^_^ That's got to be one of the funniest exchanges I've seen here ... :D No but seriously, it would be great to know what 'frog' means, in Inno dev-speak - the more we know, the more it all makes sense! Thanks muchly.
  6. Laurelin-Beta

Aaah thanks @Karvest - I have enough trouble even FINDING the right parts of the game files, let alone trying to decipher Inno's cryptic terms! :D
  7. Laurelin-Beta

Discussion The Great Excavation

I'm still wondering to what extent (if trying to complete Season Quests as well as Event Quests) players will need to save up Event Quests and/or Event Currency to use for Season Quests. This type of Event is already difficult in terms of the randomised generation of Tiles making it harder to...
  8. Laurelin-Beta

Discussion The Cauldron

In what order are the military boosts applied? I've read either here or on the US Forum (sorry, can't remember) that the Potion boost applies to total Unit Health, but it didn't specify what 'total' means - i.e. whether before/after some or all other HP buffs (AWs, UUU, DA...). In fact, do ALL...
  9. Laurelin-Beta

PS : If these time-Event Currency-gated Quests can appear in Cities below, say, Ch.VIII O&G, IMO they will be near-impossible for most casual players. ETA : Context :
  10. Laurelin-Beta

Having read the very useful Seasons Quest List on the @iDavis website (many thanks indeed for providing all of the site's excellent content, iDavis!), I'm interested in the Weekly Season Quests which require players either to complete 10 x Event Quests or to advance 10 x steps along an Event...
  11. Laurelin-Beta

@iDavis : Is this the type of Event which is referenced as 'Tile Event' in your own website's Seasons Quest List?
  12. Laurelin-Beta

@Brummbaer : If the (still on Live) Event is a fair guide, I've found that throughout the Event, the City drops are actually slightly more numerous than in the past (when I found that 6 per hour was the overall maximum, even if not distributed precisely once/hour), and I've also seen...
  13. Laurelin-Beta

@Karvest : Info much appreciated, as always! Just a couple of questions about contents of the table, though? Does 'frog_standard_q_2_plus_0' (and similar) mean T2+0 Goods etc.? And if so, are the listed amounts correct - they seem inconsistent between sub-types? Thanks in advance.
  14. Laurelin-Beta

... agreed with @Arthus [ETA and now @Katwick, too] on this. There should be reason in all things, as they say. @cassy63 : I am commenting on the basis of Arthus's [IMO probably accurate] assumption that you're referring to the ongoing war which is the most widely Media-reported in the West at...
  15. Laurelin-Beta

Discussion The Cauldron

This has probably been covered by explanations which are phrased in a way I haven't understood properly, but I'm currently running through the first few explanatory Cauldron Quests on Live (I've given up trying to avoid using it completely!), and I noticed that one of the Witch's introductory...
  16. Laurelin-Beta

... and Beta players don't even get the same Diamond discounts and sale offers as Live players, either. If anyone ever needed proof (which is unlikely) that Elvenar's Beta Server resembles the rest of the world's Beta Servers in name only, this would probably fit the bill! Charging the Live game...
  17. Laurelin-Beta

Weekly Tournament

@GuardianJo : @Bor de Wolf 1965 and @Jammin both give great advice. I will just add : are you aware of how the Squad Sizes are calculated in Tournament and Spire, via what is usually called the 2020 Combat (or Tourney/Spire) Formula? If so, I won't bore you, but if not, you'll need to know. ETA...
  18. Laurelin-Beta

Discussion The Cauldron

I've seen a few players making this comparison, but what is forgotten is that the Spire was near-universally unpopular until the guaranteed FS-level Diamond rewards were added. Very little was otherwise changed, but soon many people decided they loved the Diamonds Spire instead. If the...
  19. Laurelin-Beta

Discussion The Cauldron

@Prueba2 @Karvest : Thanks so much for explaining the spreadsheet data. This helps me enormously. I'm very grateful for all that you do! :)
  20. Laurelin-Beta

Poll Brainstorming Collection #1 - Events

Hmm. I know I'm the resident cynic (or one of them? haha), but still, Inno are not famous for being honest about their motives, and I have a feeling that Inno is not honestly asking us to be innovative, and is certainly not likely to [more than very trivially] alter anything which is already in...