• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Search results

1. Discussion Chapter 20 - The Power of Music

Thank you for your answer.
  2. Discussion Chapter 20 - The Power of Music

2nd question Did you keep event sets or did you throw them all away?
  3. Discussion Chapter 20 - The Power of Music

A quest asked me for 4 workshops at level 44. I had 2 magic workshops at maximum level. The quest has been validated. Honestly I think that in my city, one magic workshop is enough.
  4. Discussion Chapter 19 - Revenge of the Exile Discussion

I have 3 armories. I wondered if one was enough. I have 3 camps I use correctly all my different categories of soldiers. I have 3 forge workshop. I wondered if 2 was enough. For unurium, ToS (Temple of Spirits) is very useful. Almost level 15 at home. And for your information, the winter event...
  5. Discussion Chapter 19 - Revenge of the Exile Discussion

Vous avez combien d'armureries ou de forge ? Parce que dans les deux cas j'ai l'impression qu'un seul suffit pour continuer les quêtes principales. Mais avec une seule armurerie on risque de ne pas produire assez de la ressource orc et avec une seule forge même magique on risque de ne pas avoir...
  6. Chapter 19 coming soon?

Yes it took me a week to make the badges. I have all the old wonders. The levels of the ancient wonders are useful for unlocking bonuses (beans from the market). You can also spend diamonds to unlock the technology, which will allow you to participate financially in the work carried out by...
  7. Chapter 19 coming soon?

There is a story in the game and I would like to know the rest. What will happen. A dark force would have entered with the last portal. And then new things. Haven't we discovered the mana, the beans and now the unurium.
  8. Chapter 19 coming soon?

I will have a hard time waiting until January. For Chapter 21, players start talking about Elvenar number two.
  9. Chapter 19 coming soon?

What do you think of that ? https://sites.google.com/view/public-druids/ch19