• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Search results

1. Text font color change ... why??

On PC it looks like somebody changed the font color for quantity when you do a collect. The new lime green color is extremely hard to see. Please change it back to white. Also, making the boxes for dropdown at top transparent was a good thought, however, now it is very difficult to find where...
  2. New FA - See Members that posted question

Is there any way to filter only the forum posts related to the 2022 changes? i started reading to try and figure out what changed only to realize i was seeing posts from many years ago which have no relevance to these latest changes. I just want to find out where this function is to see who...
  3. Not a Bug FA forum thread very confusing to follow

Is there any way to filter only the forum posts related to the 2022 changes? i started reading to try and figure out what changed only to realize i was seeing posts from many years ago which have no relevance to these latest changes. I just want to find out where this function is to see who...