• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Search results

1. Discussion Lucky Little Fin

Inno - why oh why are you giving us yet ANOTHER evolving / event building that gives T3???????? Has anyone noticed the BIG problem across all worlds with wayyyyyy too much T3. I have earned the past several event buildings and evolves, but I am not placing them because all they give is T3 -...
  2. Discussion Naturally Amazing

What is the reason for yet another event building that produces T3 goods? There is already way too much T3 all over the US Servers. The trader is a mess, there are so many cross tier trades it is hard to find the 'good' trades.
  3. Text font color change ... why??

On PC it looks like somebody changed the font color for quantity when you do a collect. The new lime green color is extremely hard to see. Please change it back to white. Also, making the boxes for dropdown at top transparent was a good thought, however, now it is very difficult to find where...
  4. Discussion Fellowship Adventures

not a very good place to put the participant list, under the stage prizes. anyone looking will have to be really careful not to accidentally capture flag and close stage. Too bad it isn't just a tab or option under the FA main area.
  5. New FA - See Members that posted question

Is there any way to filter only the forum posts related to the 2022 changes? i started reading to try and figure out what changed only to realize i was seeing posts from many years ago which have no relevance to these latest changes. I just want to find out where this function is to see who...
  6. Not a Bug FA forum thread very confusing to follow

Is there any way to filter only the forum posts related to the 2022 changes? i started reading to try and figure out what changed only to realize i was seeing posts from many years ago which have no relevance to these latest changes. I just want to find out where this function is to see who...
  7. Discussion The Forbidden Ruins

Is there a quest list for this event posted somewhere? I find it helpful in planning to know what quests are on the horizon.
  8. Discussion Misty Forest 2021

I am in early chapter 2 and that is the quest I am totally stuck on. There is no way I can proceed in this event
  9. Discussion Misty Forest 2021

Since I am only in the beginning chapter 2 is very difficult for me to make any progression in this event. Tonight I am totally blocked from proceeding because the event Quest is asking me to give AW - the problem with that is I am not even far enough along to do AW KP.
  10. Fixed [37955] Error for Neighborly Help

is this issue going to be fixed? Since my beta city is just beginning Ch II, this issue is crippling. Without sufficient coins & tools - can't upgrade, can't , can't progress. Once every 24 hrs for FS members is not enough. very frustrating. error via map and notifications it happens in...