• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Search results

1. Implemented [Events] pet food problem

I had actually just used the 2 that I had thinking that it is always in my MA
  2. Implemented [Events] pet food problem

I am currently on Day 4 waiting for Pet Food, I thought something was wrong with my MA, as it had been there at least once a day prior to this event, I sent a ticket to Inno, reply? they will keep fingers crossed lol
  3. Implemented [Events] pet food problem

Agreed even if a small building could be sorted it would be awesome
  4. lack of pet food

Possibly be able to buy it when there is a quest requiring two or more for event feeding..
  5. lack of pet food

Yes, I'm a very young city, all troops are dead, so when they build up would prefer to use them in the Spire, My main problem is I over scouted lol
  6. lack of pet food

Hahhaha Just heard back from Inno They will keep their fingers crossed that Pet food comes back into my MA, hopefully before the end of the quest hahahahha ... I'm just wondering why I have an Event where I have to have my fingers crossed lol
  7. lack of pet food

Middle of Day 3 and still no Pet Food in my MA, have messages support to no answer :(
  8. lack of pet food

I have waited since the Event started and still no Pet Food in MA, normally it's there everyday