• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Search results

1. Dorfl the Clay

Buzzing Spring

Can't really judge the advantages, but it seems a bit pricy?
  2. Dorfl the Clay

Tournament - Discussion

The only reason I started a beta account is to learn about new developments in the game, so my fellows and I would be prepared before they come to live worlds. I never had the intention to seriously develope my city like I do in the live worlds, but joined a FS and played tournaments because it...
  3. Dorfl the Clay

Buzzing Spring

Experienced exactly the same... fulfilling several assignments is not recognized (bar stays empty), but clicking finishes it. Also: task 21 asks for an amount of unurium without alternative.. that will be impossible for players not yet in chapter 17.. Also: task 26 asks for an amount of mana...
  4. Dorfl the Clay

Kom bij/Join 'De Nederlanders'

Er waait een frisse wind bij De Nederlanders! Wij zijn op zoek naar Zusters en Broeders die hoofdstuk 6 (bijna) hebben bereikt en een gezellig BS zoeken (waar zowel Nederlands als Engels wordt gesproken0 en die met plezier en motivatie om te groeien Elvenar willen spelen, zonder veel harde...
  5. Dorfl the Clay

Announcements and Release Notes (Discord)

LOL... @Dunkel-Alpha : You missed the original changes, where upgrading an AW - on average - was approx twice as costly as it is now. Inno was 'kind' enough to make some adjustment to what it is now...
  6. Dorfl the Clay

Kom bij/Join "De Nederlanders"

Er waait een frisse wind bij De Nederlanders! Wij zijn op zoek naar Zusters en Broeders die hoofdstuk 6 (bijna) hebben bereikt en een gezellig BS zoeken (waar zowel Nederlands als Engels wordt gesproken0 en die met plezier en motivatie om te groeien Elvenar willen spelen, zonder veel harde...
  7. Dorfl the Clay

I totally agree, the same applies to my accounts too.. So far I have always been a fair sponsor of INNO, but from now on, that is in the past!
  8. Dorfl the Clay

Blessing of the Phoenix

Oops...
  9. Dorfl the Clay

Season of Dreams

It is also impossible...
  10. Dorfl the Clay

Question Question on upcoming FA.

I agree... it is also annoying that spellfragments are still regulary required in the season quests, one would expect them to be fased out
  11. Dorfl the Clay

Question Question on upcoming FA.

For what it's worth: Version 1 seems probable. In recent history there have been approx 2-3 events, followed by a FA and prices in those FA each included one artifact from the two previous events. As soon as the FA starts, we can all check. As for the 'wishful thinking' of the fellows in your...
  12. Dorfl the Clay

Blessing of the Phoenix

I am struggling too... making sure I buy each chest as cheap as possible and ignoring all the 'possible' bonus prices. It took a lot of effort to get 7 artifacts, not sure 10 days wil be enough to aquire the last 2.. fingers crossed!
  13. Dorfl the Clay

NEW website Elvenstats.com!

There still is 1 problem with the architect, since the Martial Monestry can't be upgraded beyond level 30, all the other Ancient wonders can be upgraded to level 35...
  14. Dorfl the Clay

Elven architect - Latest updates

There still is 1 problem with the architect, since the Martial Monestry can't be upgraded beyond level 30, all the other Ancient wonders can...
  15. Dorfl the Clay

@Ludwig12 @Lovec Krys You can contact the maker of Elvenstats via https://www.elvenstats.com/contact Maybe he can pass your messages on, or give you contact information for the architect?!
  16. Dorfl the Clay

We know as much as you do..
  17. Dorfl the Clay

Blessing of the Phoenix

Definitely find this event more difficult and more demanding than previous ones... normally I would have reached the 'one-per-day' stage by now (and yes, I always have some spare fabrics and workshops on lvl1 to work ahead) but find myself not being able to do more than one or two quests each...
  18. Dorfl the Clay

Blessing of the Phoenix

I think you just did.. so thanks for that! ;)
  19. Dorfl the Clay

Confirmed Adverts don't show any longer

I am under he impression that the latest changes in Google (and Chrome, Edge etc) concerning privacy are causing this. This morning I couldn't get into Youtube... only after deleting all existing cookies and choosing all over again I could get things to work as usual
  20. Dorfl the Clay

So the new balance = gain 8x CCs by using 5000 spell fragments and gain 5000 spell fragments by using 12x CCs... ???