• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Search results

1. Discussion A Gateway into the Past

Player like to assemble "A rare request" < that is the last 2 request > as it give more However , that 2 "request" have nearly 100% pop up with the 6th piece instead of having 2% to get 6th piece now , we need to assembe 2 no. 5th piece that is more harmful to that event if the cup do not...
  2. Knowledge Sharing Fellowship Perks

Kp from Perks should have a separate button it covered the "existing kp button" suppose I am doing 10 kp chain with my fellowship members i have 10 kp in my kp bar when I click into ancient wonder and trying to do 10 kp it is covered-up by "kp from Perks" instead of "pressing 10 kp " to do...
  3. Fixed [38001] Way blocked in misty forest, no chance to continue

use "flash flash" u can jump over the block
  4. Discussion New Feature - Fellowship Progression

Inno just reward you kp package kp package in your inventory can only be used in AW
  5. Discussion New Feature - Fellowship Progression

I think it is the remaining point suppose u go from chest 18 to 19 but u cannot reach chest 19, the un-used point from chest 18 to 19 is stored and your fellowship can direct it to use in future tournament
  6. Discussion New Feature - Fellowship Progression

"knowledge sharing" should change to "free XX diamond each day" , XX change according to fellowship level, the higher the level , the more diamond of that fellowship will earn for each member, we can have kp from tournament, coins, boost-resource easily, giving any more kp is very un-attractive...
  7. New crafting Recipes

I always lack of fragment, amount of fragment is un-reasonable too high
  8. User Interface Add 10KP and/or 5KP buttons to filling Ancient Wonder research progress

that is no good if adding 5 or 10 kp button I rather they allow u to input "amount" "amount of kp"..u can type in 5, 10, 15, 20...any kp you like to insert into AW