• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Search results

1. Trinculo

Fixed Counter on event quests doesn't go up

I solved the encounters, and produced the bread. Now i can claim the reward, which is correct; but die visible counter in the quest window did NOT go up. It still says 0/5 and 0/6 Since the quest is still able to be solved, it seems that the actions are still counted, but just not visibly. So it...
  2. Trinculo

Fixed [42728] Daily Reward Chest open despite no daily quest done for today

Game version: v1.166-beta.7-(f633102) - html5 (2022-12-08 17:56) Game world: Beta1 Browser/IOS/Android + version: Firefox 107.0.1 Operating System or Mobile Device: Windows 7 Screen resolution: 1920x1080 Account name: Trinculo Humans or Elves: Elves Reproducibility: 5/5 = happens always (well...
  3. Trinculo

Answered Decline Story-Quest?

I think, I read it somewhere, that when one reaches a new Chapter Story-Quests from a previous Chapter can eventually be declined. But I already started the Fairy-Chapter and I still have the Quest "Basis Economy I" open, from at least three Chapters ago, with no Option to decline. Is this a...