• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Search results

1. Fixed New artefact are not in the spire

So how many mistakes are going to happen before INNO actually starts testing things in advance???
  2. Discussion The Cauldron

HEY INNO!! WHY DON'T YOU JUST GIVE US SCRIPTS TO FOLLOW SO THAT WE PLAY THE GAME EXACTLY HOW YOU WANT???? COME ON, SOMEONE ACTUALLY FROM INNO ANSWER THIS!! TRULY AMAZING!!!
  3. Discussion Season of Dreams

Sorry not sorry about double posting. Just went through my other two BETA cities. Now I have seven guests and three of them are weeklies. I admit I don't spend a lot of money on the game but I do spend some. FOR WHAT????
  4. Discussion Season of Dreams

Now tonight I get 2 daily quests I can't do because of an update. HOW ABOUT THIS INNO ... YOU ORIGINALLY SAID THAT THE SEASON OF DREAMS QUESTS COULD BE DONE WITH DAILY OPERATIONS!!!!!
  5. Discussion Season of Dreams

I don't care about the 5 points I lost! My problem is it should never been allowed to happen! INNO does not care about beta because it is just that beta ... But they damn sure should do better alpha testing. And at least consider not releasing new events until the required game version is...
  6. Discussion Season of Dreams

I have a complaint! I'm looking at a task that requires the new event to be live before I can accomplish it! I can't because the android update isn't available yet! You could EASILY FIX THIS BY NOT STARTING NEW EVENTS BEFORE THE UPDATE IS AVAILABLE TO ALL!!!!!!!!
  7. Constant never ending drudgery

Now that the season quests are in about only running FAs in between them with only four main events. It is getting to be to much.
  8. Fixed [42749] FA Increased coin value while it should be less

Actually the coin issue should have been fixed the FA after the higher amount was introduced!!!
  9. Fixed wrong collect in FA

They need to fix the ICON if they are giving us two extra days
  10. Fixed wrong collect in FA

Do you honestlr believe INNO cares?
  11. Fixed wrong collect in FA

YES!! STOP THE FA
  12. Discussion Fellowship Adventures

They should lower te number of FAs to 4 period. Run them inbetween the 4 "seasons." Just my opinion!
  13. Discussion The Cauldron

I bought one of each ingredient Including the diamond ones today. Kept getting the same boost but at a higher % Cauldron is useless! Now if it was added to our instants so we could use them when we choose ..................
  14. Discussion Mischievous Therapy

So the event timer appears then disappeared???
  15. Discussion Fellowship Adventures

I to think too many FAs are not good. An Event, Challenge, Event, Challenge, Fellowship Adventure would be a good sequence
  16. City Replace crafting artifacts in Magical Academy by "Tome of x artifacts"

Actually they could start catching up now by offering three artifacts instead of two. Some of them I would be willing to spend diamonds on insta crafting
  17. Undocumented changes

I can actually relate to that. I never manual fought and once the app came out I found it faster loading on my Chromebook and faster to reset my 10 cities ;-).
  18. Discussion A Gateway into the Past

I thought the fog events were terrible. Then they brought this one in. Ridiculous!!
  19. Events Ghost in a Bottle Badges

This is true for advanced cities which I get, but it would still help younger cities assist more in the FA
  20. Events Ghost in a Bottle Badges

And another thing about ghost badges. I get that the boss encounters take either two or three fights to win. Why do they only give up 1 ghost badge. in the tourney it's one badge per fight. seems unbalanced to me. Can I start a poll or does a moderator have to do that?