• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Search results

1. Discussion New Feature - Fellowship Progression

It's true. But how often do you switch your FS? Once per month? Once per year? It should be something you can plan ahead and switch during the 18 hour time frame.
  2. Discussion New Feature - Fellowship Progression

If I understood it correctly you can participate in spire/tourney, you simply will not generate points for your Fellowship. As mentioned, with the new perks it should be easy to compensate a player who leaves the FS during a run.
  3. Discussion New Feature - Fellowship Progression

In the past there have been FS who kicked/invited several temporary players to get more points than any fair playing FS could achieve, so more than 1575, simply by having technically more than 25 players being able to collect points for this fellowship. I think this way it is way fairer. You can...
  4. Discussion Tournament changes

I agree, there was a lot of people saying that gold is too hard, but silver is too easy and fellowships in between cannot compare with each other. So it seems this is a reaction from the developers to that feedback.
  5. Discussion Tournament changes

Sounds like a bug to me then. Maybe you should report it.
  6. Discussion Tournament changes

From the icon of the trophy (Spire Crystal) and the fact that they got 12 of it, I would assume it is directly linked to the number of crystals the fellowship has unlocked. E.g. Gold Medal = 12, Silver Medal = 8, Bronze Medal = 4. And everything in between. Silver Medal with half way to Gold...