• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Search results

1. Haladini

Question Where are same possibilities for ideas concerning either browser or mobile app?

There were two ideas in voting process: 1. for browser ....here 2. for mobile app ... here Both with more than 90% YES. The first was accepted, the second is ignored. Only difference: most of forum users are interessested in browser, but nearly no mobile players here in forum. QUESTION: Makes...
  2. Haladini

Answered Weekly prizes of spire - perhaps invisible for app ?

This week on App Version 140 same problem after spire and after tournament have ended. Prizes not shown as usual. Sorry but I would call it a bug. What shall I do? Is this information enough to you?
  3. Haladini

Not a Bug RSK can not be used in Android App

@Marindor @Enevhar Aldarion Thank you very much and yes, I haven't had the actual app version. Now with update to 1.140 everything looks fine. Sorry for circumstances. I like this new feature very much. :):)
  4. Haladini

Not a Bug RSK can not be used in Android App

Android Haladini 5/5 I can not get the artefact. When I choose one of the two and click on it then only an information window is appearing.
  5. Haladini

Answered Weekly prizes of spire - perhaps invisible for app ?

I can not say if it is a bug. So I first would like to ask about your experiences: ! Android ! When I went into game after end of spire week I did not see which prizes I won. Instead if this I see first a very short flimmering and later one of this spire prizes when I get any other next prizes...
  6. Haladini

Fixed [38007]server error on NH

Same here. Android. Impossible to solve event quest "7 NH" happens on province map (only on map)
  7. Haladini

Fixed [37784] Fellowship Adventure quest fulfillment highlighting not turning off

Android Collected Badge appears again green - when I after collecting change into "research".
  8. Haladini

Discussion Autumn Zodiac 2021

Love the ideas and the graphics of your new event. Even on smartphone I can enjoy the stars and the planets and the bear. Lead my thougts to all the old septembre songs. Thanks for your invitation into this event.