• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Search results

1. Rill

Discussion Runeshard Changes

The fighting could nevertheless be less costly if people didn't expand their cities to the maximum size and invest in Wonders that don't benefit them (such as the wonders that boost rank for people who are not competing for rank). I think if people understood the effect this has, they would make...
  2. Rill

Discussion Runeshard Changes

This is absolutely true based on the larger players in my fellowship. They add city expansions and wonder levels like crazy and complain about not being able to get to the top of the Spire because it's too expensive. Meanwhile I have a tiny city and one AW and climb to the top with ease. But...
  3. Rill

Halloween event

The unit-producing buildings have the benefit of not requiring supplies to produce units, but they produce so few that it is more like an "uh huh" than a "hooray!"
  4. Rill

Small cities

On the US1 server I have a chapter 5 city that currently has 30 expansions (including the initial 6), 5 of which are dedicated to the FA. When the next event begins and I progress to the Dwarves chapter, those extra 5 expansions will be used for my Dwarven settlement. For most of chapter 5, I...
  5. Rill

Rebalance of evolving buildings/unfairness towards newer players

@Dl. Goe the way I framed my comment was intended to point out the hypocrisy in your attacks on others and suggestions that they are "special" and trying to protect their own interests. It seems that you perceive the parallels.
  6. Rill

@Dl. Goe I still don't understand how this affects you. Yes, there are theoretically a few people who have multiples of an item you cannot. (There are also people who have Father Christmas trees and Kirit sets, etc. that you will perhaps never have.) But there are perhaps 10-20 people on each...
  7. Rill

@Dl. Goe I am a player who restarted the game after it was possible to have multiple fire phoenixes, brown bears, moonstone libraries, etc. I agree with others who say a few people having multiples is not a big enough problem that the developers should alter the rest of the game in ways that...
  8. Rill

Newer players are now able to get fire phoenixes and bears from the Spire (although it takes a while to accumulate them). So they are not at a permanent disadvantage (other than by not having multiples, which few players have). I guess I don't understand the problem.
  9. Rill

(Spoilers) Something rustles in the grass!

Since they nerfed the currency payout on the live worlds, it would actually be cool to have an FA that would give the last building or last two buildings. That is probably too much to hope for though.
  10. Rill

Events Add unlimited quests to League events.

I wonder if a con for this would be that this benefits established players who have oodles of timers and spells and things and not so much newer players and thus would potentially discourage newer players who are not whales but might spend modest amounts to get in gold league? I don't have a...
  11. Rill

Old news, but still...

It's my understanding that there is still an advantage to placing premium expansions vs. regular expansions -- that premium expansions have less of a negative effect than regular expansions. If one put in premium expansions instead of, not in addition to, province or research expansions, then it...
  12. Rill

Not a Bug Unable to Open Chest after Required Provinces Completed

Edited: Oops, figured out what I did wrong, there was a tech filled but not completed! __
  13. Rill

New Researches: "Neighborhood" and "Fellowships"

@SlyLady I have an invitation from a fellowship, and I am unable to access it. The entire fellowship button is greyed out. I can see the red flag indicating I have an invitation, but there is no way for me to accept it. I play on the browser; it is possible it is different on mobile, or maybe...
  14. Rill

Undocumented changes

@Enevhar Aldarion can you see the KP requirement on browser, or is that still hidden under the chest?
  15. Rill

Discussion Sorcerers' Homecoming

Since the spenders are paying for my free enjoyment, I don't begrudge them a few perks. The event is designed so that anyone who completes the tasks can get the basic buildings, and I'm pretty ok with that.
  16. Rill

Did you feed your Ashen Phoenix? That wouldn't account for all of it, but perhaps part?
  17. Rill

@Aeva those are really good points. I do wonder whether it will cause newer players to build more non-boosted factories because they can't get people to trade for their goods. The boost is really small in the beginning so maybe it doesn't matter that much, but already you see quite a lot of...
  18. Rill

I find the sorceror's knowledge really hard to find when it's positioned in the top spot in the city (which is easy to miss anyway). Maybe it needs to be bigger or more glowy? I play on browser with graphics on low.
  19. Rill

I haven't seen any mention (other than in threads of other topics) of the new added researches "Neighborhood" and "Fellowship." This appears to be something that Inno is testing. My beta city has this feature. Basically you can't give neighborly help (although you can receive it) until you...
  20. Rill

@Lovec Krys new cities created by existing accounts will not have that tech option (if there is an account that had a city that has been deleted). Not all newly created accounts (as far as I can tell) will have that tech option. It appears to be a stealth test of the new tech tree. Did they...