• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Search results

1. Answered Spire diplomacy discount of the Astral Phoenix.

It looks like I can have a couple of Astral Phoenix. Will the 'Spire diplomacy discount' of the Astral Phoenix add up. For example 2 Phoenix at level 10 would give me 20% discount when given food?
  2. Answered Magic residence vs normal residence in chapter 3

This above statement is not correct for 'humans' chapter 3 Magic residence: 250 people 1044 coins/h Residence level 9: 260 people 1088 coins/h Something is not right, I guess.
  3. Bandwith to look at other cities

Hi could someone please confirm the bandwidth it takes to look at another city in a web browser. No matter what browser I use, it takes 100 - 130 MB of download data to look at a city. That means giving 10 x neighbourly help, using a PC will cost me about 1 GB of data transfer. I have a 100 GB...
  4. Answered Stuck in Quest #6 Sorcerer's homecoming

Task: Spend knowledge point I have KP but I can not spend them because my research and all tech are completed for chapter 1. I have more scouting to do before I can go to the next chapter. So I am pretty much stucked in the Quest. There should be a second option in my opinion.