• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Search results

1. Text (Not) enough Culture

I just got two hints that I need more culture, and more population to upgrade a workshop. The demand for more population is justified; the demand for culture is not.
  2. Text Chapter 20: Guest race manufactories indirectly connected

The wiki claims that Violin-, Flute- and Drum Makers must be "connected directly or indirectly" to a Basic|Refined|Precious Manufactory, but that is wrong. In fact they must be directly connected. Indirect connections do not count. Link to wiki page
  3. Text Chapter 20: Wrong number of Neighborly help chests

According to the wiki page, the new Wonder "Scouts Tavern" grants one additional neighborly help chest per 5 levels. https://en.wiki.elvenar.com/index.php?title=The_Power_of_Music_Ancient_Wonders Ingame, it is only one additional chest per 10 levels.
  4. Text Chapter 20: Wrong culture requirement of magic residence and workshop

The Wiki page lists the required culture of a Chapter 20 Magic Residence as "2300", much less than the required culture of a Chapter 19 building. The same mistake happened at the start of chapter 19, so 2300 is quite surely the required culture to upgrade from 19 to 20, not the total culture for...
  5. Fixed Chapter 19: Wrong size of Training Grounds 32

The Wiki page ( Link to Wiki ) says a level 32 Training Ground has a size of 6x5. But in-game it's 5x6.
  6. Fixed Chapter 19 : Wrong culture requirement of Magic Residence ?

The Wiki page lists the required culture of a Chapter 19 Magic Residence as "3600", less than half of the required culture of a Chapter 18 building ("7800"). Reducing the required culture might be a design decision of course ... but I think it is much more likely that the 3600 is the required...
  7. Wiki Wrong numbers for Training Speed of Victory Spings

The German and English (and possibly other languages; I didn't check) Wiki page for the Ancient Wonder "Victory Springs" (Link to Wiki) lists a different Training Speed benefit for level 26 and 27 than I see in-game on Server de3 ( ). Since the in-game benefit matches that of the Flying...
  8. Fixed [37602] Wrong upgrade costs of Dust manufactory level 28, 29, 30 and 31

Game version: v1.136.4-(0acbfbb) - html5 (2021-08-19 15:02), but has been around since Chapter 17 was released Game world: probably all (checked on de1, de2, de3, de4) Browser/IOS/Android/Operating System/Screen resolution: any Account name: Turbina Humans or Elves: both Reproducibility: 5/5...
  9. Fixed [36281] Ch18 - Wrong research costs of Dust factory level 32

Game version: v1.128.2-(2c10e36) - html5 (2021-04-29 14:06) v1.129-beta.4-(3a27499) - html5 (2021-04-29 09:43) Game world: probably all (checked on zz1, de1, de3) Browser/IOS/Android/Operating System/Screen resolution: any Account name: Turbina Humans or Elves: both Reproducibility: 5/5...