• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Search results

1. Implemented [Events] pet food problem

Could pet food be added as event rewards? A building would be good, but I will take it where ever Inno can give it. Crafting it is not enough. We can craft various instants like supply and coin instants, which are also seen in event rewards and buildings. So adding pet food doesnt seem too...
  2. Discussion New Feature - Fellowship Progression

So question, Is there a notification somewhere that reports who used the points? Kind of like when we pull the flag on the FA, it says who pulled it. When the points are used, can we tell who, the Archmage or which Mage used it?
  3. Discussion New Feature - Fellowship Progression

You can see your points when you click on the "+" sign on the Spire progression bar or the Tourney Progression bar. If it shows 0, then you have not unlocked that perk.
  4. Discussion New Feature - Fellowship Progression

To me it seems like they made it to be accrued as much as you unlock until you want to use it, not weekly. In the video, he says you can accrue for weeks until you want to use all your points. So I'm imagining that you keep unlocking them as much as you need and then when you use the points...
  5. Discussion New Feature - Fellowship Progression

Want to see if I am understanding this correctly. Pardon me if this does not make sense. To me, it seems like we would only be able to accrue at most 2500 pts at Perks Tourney level 1 chest. So if we complete the 9th chest, but are not able to complete the 10th chest, and gain total of 7500 on...
  6. Discussion New Feature - Fellowship Progression

Clicked on the "+" sign in the Spire and the window that pops-up says Tourney Archive. Shouldn't it say Spire Archive? Don't we want to pull the points from the right bucket?
  7. Discussion New Feature - Fellowship Progression

Did the new upgrade remove the names from the fellowship picture icons on the Spire. I thought I could see the names before when I hovered over the portraits. Some fellows have the same portrait, so good to see the names with them. I am not sure of how the spire excess points works. Excess of...