• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Search results

1. Organized Chaos (R) is recruiting now.

Are you excited about the Elvenar game? What to have fun playing. We are a helpful fellowship. Come check us out. Apply for a position and or contact our Archmage mudmudmud. We'd love to have you join us! We are ranked 33 among the fellowships. Hope to hear from you soon!
  2. Poll Brainstorming Collection #1 - Events

My idea is based on how the troop weapons are created. The bow, the axe, etc, and a building to create them in to make your troops stronger. There would be a forge or Weapons Master.
  3. Discussion Fellowship Adventures

Honestly I've always gone full throttle with the FAs but over the past year, INNO has had too many FAs to keep me enjoying them. We need a break between Events. Like a 3 month break between them. Having the FA the week before Christmas/Holiday is just wrong. That's family time. I would like to...
  4. Bug Reporting

I had this same problem on Friday. I sent in a ticket. They said I received the feathers. Sure that's great but where are the prizes. The said the motars that I won Friday and Saturday should be in my barracks instead of my inventory but when I won a Light Melee tonight, it went straight into...
  5. Not a Bug Soldier unit prizes don't show in inventory

Can you explain this? Why my motars don't show up in my inventory but the Light Melee instants do when I win them in the event?
  6. Not a Bug Soldier unit prizes don't show in inventory

Thank you very much for your help Karvest! =o)
  7. Not a Bug Soldier unit prizes don't show in inventory

So you are saying that the motars that I won would just be added to my barracks now? They don't accrue in the inventory like in Live world?
  8. Not a Bug Soldier unit prizes don't show in inventory

Game version:v1.125-beta.8-(15eefe5) - html5 (2021-03-04 19:29) HTML5 Yes/No: Yes Game world: Beta ZZ1 Browser/IOS/Android + version: Safari vr 13.1.2 Flash Player version: Operating System or Mobile Device: Mac Screen resolution: Account name: Willow Humans or Elves: Human Reproducibility...