• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Search results

1. Droopy

Announcements and Release Notes (Discord)

Ah yes, now you can scroll. Much better, good improvement even when it is super speed :-)
  2. Droopy

Discussion A Gateway into the Past 2023

I see others notified it also, but IMO the board is way to small now. Previously i could arrange the items before merging them as i want. The space availble for it now is very limited. The previous 5x9 is much better as 4x6
  3. Droopy

Discussion Theater Zodiac

Buy x KP is really too much IMO for this event. 87 KP which is mandatory (no choice) until now.
  4. Droopy

Not a Bug Combining Catalyst from tournament (Tinlug) not counted by quest

@Konys Thank you. And i may assume this happens then with all "OR" quests. So when a quest is completed, any other "open" requests in the same quest don't get filled anymore?
  5. Droopy

Discussion Ancient Wonders Level Overview on Browser

Yes, very happy with this feature. One little suggestion: It would be nice if i could scroll through the levels holding down the mouse and move left to right with the mouse. Now this is only possible on the horizontal scroll box.
  6. Droopy

Not a Bug Combining Catalyst from tournament (Tinlug) not counted by quest

Game version: v1.181-beta.10-(36e4241) - html5 (2023-08-08 06:55) Game world: Beta Browser/IOS/Android + version: Browser Chrome Operating System or Mobile Device: Win10 Screen resolution: 1920x1080 Account name: Droopy Humans or Elves: Humans Reproducibility: not easy to reproduce for me...
  7. Droopy

User Interface When compose or edit message show a confirmation dialog when click somewhere else

Ofcourse that would be fine too or even better because then you can switch to a part of the game where you maybe was communicating about.
  8. Droopy

According the announcement it should be 1 CC every 5 tournament encounters , but the text is telling 6 at level 10. What is correct?
  9. Droopy

User Interface When compose or edit message show a confirmation dialog when click somewhere else

Already different times in the past i was annoyed by the fact that i lost a message which i was typing. This happens very easily. When you are composing a message and you need to check something, come back to Elvenar and just just click by accident not in the edit box you will lost your...
  10. Droopy

Community Survey July & August 2023

Hmmm i see. Someone posted there a screenshot with a submit button, but i don't have one. [edited] Wait... there is a "hidden" vertical scrollbox in de middle part... pfff what a bad UX.
  11. Droopy

Community Survey July & August 2023

Should there be [Submit] button on this form or is it just 3 questions without any Accept/Submit button?
  12. Droopy

Discussion Ancient Wonders Level Overview on Browser

Yes, wanted from day 1 playing elvenar. I mostly play in browser.
  13. Droopy

Waiting for the new chapter and then using them, so you get the rewards with new chapter values?
  14. Droopy

I'm happy with a building giving CC's, but i would prefer that the pet food would stay for 5 days :p
  15. Droopy

Players Count Up, Mods Count Down

16. Droopy

Undocumented changes

And you've a big load of spell fragments. Which i would love to have a bit more...
  17. Droopy

Undocumented changes

18. Droopy

Undocumented changes

So, expect more MA surprises... :)
  19. Droopy

20. Droopy