• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Search results

1. Discussion New Feature - Fellowship Progression

There is no explanation about how to redeem these perks. Can it only be done by the ArchMage? Does each member of the FS control their own perks? It is nice it is there, but like with anything, there needs to be directions on how to use. If we don't know how to use it, then what good is it?
  2. Discussion Tournament changes

Well.... this relic thing stinks. 9 provinices. 1 Tier 3 MA relic. If they put this in production, I am probably not going to hang around. I have been playing for over a year and a half and have enjoyed it, but with all of these changes, it is becoming too much like work. I won't fight to...
  3. Discussion Tournament changes

This won't work with the relics. I have a city, no magic dust relics which I need in the MA. I have 9 provinces. I will get one of each type of relic instead of being able to get the relics I need. If I play my normal 5 rounds, I will have only 5 provinces that give me dust relics instead of...
  4. Discussion Elvarian Carnival 2021

I want to thank everyone for the replies. However, that being said, I wasn't asking advice on how to play the game. I have been doing that for 1 1/2 years now. I was giving an opinion relating to the event and early chapters on items I feel are an issue. Please, when someone gives an opinion...
  5. Discussion Elvarian Carnival 2021

So I can scout orange and red provinces and I should not worry about the difficulty in "solving" them? As for options?? "Collect 16 relics" there is no other option for example. And if you have fought the tourney (my whole 3 provinces) and you don't have the spire yet? NO I do not expect...
  6. Discussion Elvarian Carnival 2021

Why does it seem like every quest either is scout a province, complete x number of encounters, collect relics or complete x number or provinces. For those in the early chapters (1- 3) it doesn't give much of an opportunity. I have scouted till all my new scouts are in the hard range, I have no...