• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Search results

1. maja21122012

Will Elvenar delete inactive accounts?

This post appeared yesterday on Instagram on the official elvenar account. https://www.instagram.com/p/C2Pf2PnqsJM/ Why this change? When we asked for any way to mark inactive accounts or delete them, the answer from Elvenar was that players who ever bought something for money acquire the...
  2. maja21122012

Change of Culture with the last Update

Hello, I didn't have time earlier and waited a while to see if the game's creators would realize their mistake.... Well, a little, but for me and 90% of my fellowship members the game is still unplayable.... 1) Culture I have the same cities on 4 servers 1 beta + 3 PL - same game level, same...
  3. maja21122012

Answered Offending players in chat/What can be done?

Hello, I also play on Polish servers. And I am the founder (archmage) there in fellowship. There was a recent situation there - one of the players was insulting me and other players in a very uncultivated and uncensored way. He doesn't play with us anymore. It can't even be translated. In...
  4. maja21122012

Discussion New Spire of Eternity rewards!

The 6-week rotation of artifacts is just a theory, Artifacts for three bears were for 5 weeks, In contrast, the artifacts for the gingerbread hut as long as 11 weeks The bears have disappeared from the Magic Academy, and the gingerbread hut still appears frequently at the academy. I missed...
  5. maja21122012

I have the same problem, just different artifacts. I wrote about it in the second thread - artifacts for the first 3 bears (brown, polar and panda). I'll say it again. I care about them. Maybe I missed some information about their withdrawal, and you have some information. What about these...
  6. maja21122012

It is me who tiresomely return to the artifacts of the first 3 bears (brown, polar and pandas). What about these artifacts? Both here on beta and live servers? They've been here, in beta for five weeks. Then, very briefly at the Magic Academy. Now, in 2 months, I haven't found a single one...
  7. maja21122012

Discussion Fellowship Adventures

Does anyone know when the Fellowships Adventure will be on the living worlds? It's been 3 weeks since the start of the FA on beta ....
  8. maja21122012

Discussion Fellowship Adventures

I've always been a fan of FA, I really liked it. But all the changes to FA that are made gradually, sequentially, only spoil the fun and become more and more tiring. For me, the first problem is the duration, the length of the FA. These first adventures were much shorter 4 1/2 days or 5 days and...
  9. maja21122012

For me, the number of chances is irrelevant, only the number of times the option to craft the artifact has appeared. And that was only one time. We kind of got a chance, but it really isn't, because it can't be made. There should be a level playing field for everyone, not a thing of chance ...
  10. maja21122012

I understood well? The option to craft an artifact for old phoenixes in the academy for 3 blueprints and spell fragments is only temporary for the duration of the event? How are you doing collecting artifacts? Do you make them? They show up at the Academy? He only showed up at my Academy once...
  11. maja21122012

@PrimroseSylvia Thank you :)
  12. maja21122012

But you know, there's one regularity in my case ... Where the stonehenge had already been placed (not in the inventory), not even on the 10th full level, I was unable to get the artifact. If it was in the glove box, yes. I also speak on living worlds.
  13. maja21122012

Wow! Sorry ... I sent it twice because I didn't see the post ... I thought it didn't go ...
  14. maja21122012

If you can craft a stonehenge in the Academy, then having the first one at the maximum level shouldn't matter how many artifacts you get ..... There aren't many of them from the spire ... I also know this from my friends from the fellowship. That's why I asked, like in the case of phoenixes...
  15. maja21122012

How are you doing collecting artifacts for Stonehenge? I've found one so far ... with three maps in the spire every week. It is even worse - less than on phoenixes .... I hope they will be at the Academy as well as the phoenix artifacts.
  16. maja21122012

Crafting an artifact in the Academy is a great option, probably the best :) There is an alternative for upgrading magical buildings. Artifacts are needed to evolve buildings, there is no other option. It would be great if you could evolve them for diamonds. But making an artifact at the...
  17. maja21122012

Discussion Rise of the Phoenix Cult

Aerendil:) I think there is no need to convert these new artifacts into an old phoenix artifact at the academy. I have a phoenix artifact in crafting at my academy - I can create it for 3 blueprints and 10,000 spells fragments. Great option, the best possible:)
  18. maja21122012

Are you talking about artifacts for gold in the spire? This will probably further reduce the chances of getting the artifact, or rather give a chance to a very small group of players. For individual results, yes, it means more equal chances. If you want, you must go to the top of the spire...
  19. maja21122012

Personally, I like the option to get the artifacts I miss, Stonehenge, gingerbread or mermaid. I hope there will also be some Bear artifacts. I know artifact dropping at the spire is random, but I have people in the fellowship who have won nothing - no artifact in four consecutive spiers by the...