• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Search results

1. Hapzim

Discussion Fellowship Adventures

@Maillie Thank you so much!!
  2. Hapzim

Discussion Fellowship Adventures

What I am reading in the original announcement sounds great!! Reading the comments here has me worried. I do have one question: Is this the same badges and requirements as before? If not, is there a list somewhere, or will I have to make one for my live world FS? I guess that's two...
  3. Hapzim

Discussion Release Notes version 1.142

I prefer words over pictures. The change causes one to have to point at the picture to figure out what the tab is for. I'd like to see it go back to the way it was. I understand the need since there are so many different languages spoken here. Unfortunately, the pictures do not give...
  4. Hapzim

Fixed [38193] Fellowship shield will not open

I cleared the cache before posting. Since my smart TV, live world city, iPhone and iPad are not having problems; I don't believe it to be the modem or computer related. I explained more related details to support. The problem does exist on the mobile app as well.
  5. Hapzim

Fixed [38193] Fellowship shield will not open

B]Game version:[/B] v1.140-beta.12-(52a30b6) - html5 (2021-10-18 17:53) Game world: Beta Browser/IOS/Android + version: Chrome Version 94.0.4606.81 (Official Build) (64-bit) Operating System or Mobile Device: Windows 10 Screen resolution: 1920 x 1080 Account name:[/B] Hapzim Humans or...
  6. Hapzim

Discussion Tournament changes

My city here is small. I need magic dust to make combining catalyst. I've done 9 provinces and received 1 magic dust for each day. I think we were far better off before they changed it. The small cities need to make magic spells. How are we going to do this if the current set up continues?
  7. Hapzim

Not a Bug Redundant confirmation of trade has not been removed

So the "update" was only for those in chapter 17? I'll not say what I'm thinking on that one.
  8. Hapzim

Then what "redundant" item were you referring to in your update?
  9. Hapzim

Game version: v1.122-beta.10-(497c4e1) - html5 (2021-01-25 18:39) HTML5 Yes/No: Yes Game world: Beta Browser/IOS/Android + version: Google Chrome Version 88.0.4324.104 (Official Build) (64-bit) Flash Player version: N/A Operating System or Mobile Device: Windows 10 Screen resolution...
  10. Hapzim

Discussion Release Notes version 1.22

Perhaps I misunderstood the change. It sounds like we no longer have to confirm trade. Yet, I just posted trade and the confirm box popped up as always. Yes, it is version v1.122-beta.7-(8b6075e) - html5 (2021-01-21 23:56). That confirm box has always been an annoyance. I have put up with...