• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Search results

1. Discussion Realm of the Phoenix

Just what is the Astral Phoenix suppose to do besides Culture, Population and the usual extras it gives the higher we go up the stages ? If it isn't something really good then I probably won't put it out. The only Phoenixs I have out is the Ashen Phoenix level 10 to help with the events. I got...
  2. Discussion Release Notes version 1.144

Thank You I found it.
  3. Discussion Release Notes version 1.144

I agree with Lelanya what is HUD overview anyway, I have looked in my city & can't find what that is.
  4. City Rearranging City

With a large city it is hard to rearrange it. It would be nice if you had the same here as you do in Forge of Empires, you could still use the one in gems to arrange it like you want, and then take your buildings & put them in housing, military, manufacturing, culture, streets, so that it would...
  5. Not a Bug Main Hall

Is it just me or does anyone else have this problem, My Main Hall is at Level 21 & can hold 10400 K coins, I went to research to see what I had to have to open up the research on Main Hall, it says that I have to have 160 K coins, to open it. How am I suppose to get that much when my Hall can't...
  6. Discussion New Spire of Eternity rewards!

Well I have a large city in one world with a L 10 fire phoenix, but in another world & also Beta I have small cities & can use the artifacts to evolve them. I put mine out in those 2 cities even tho it only gives me 10 % advantage, it helps. I have the Library set in my Lg. city but not in my...