• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Search results

1. Heffernan

Forum very sluggish when opened inside the game

i'm used to opening the forum using the "gear wheel" - help - forum route. however for a while now (a week maybe) the forum works very slowly that way. no problems what so ever if i close the game and open chrome and connect the forum that way. it does not make any difference if i have just...
  2. Heffernan

Fixed [44905] Timewarp missing info (and some other wonders too)

android, game version 1.180.1-00cb363-256(zz1.181) looked at my timewarp level 16 and it was showing only ranking points on the overview tab. looking at levels tab showed cooldown 0% all levels. however when i played one province it showed the cooldown time correctly so could be a visual thing...
  3. Heffernan

Answered Is there a max scouting cost (cap) ?

i'm using android app and scout around my map clockwise using the prize as a pointer where next. now i'm confused as every province seems to cost 11 000 000 gold. i don't think that i've gone around the map after opening the latest expansion that new quest race brought available. so, is there a...
  4. Heffernan

Answered Spire fellowship rewards

We now have perks for Spire which can be used to reach the next waypoint for the fellowship (or somesuch) and get better rewards, but when the Spire ends how does it actually work for individual fellowship member ? How it is decided what you get ? I mean in tournament you make small...
  5. Heffernan

Answered Sorceries (inventory)

In inventory there’s a tab that i haven’t noticed before ”Sorceries” - ”this is where you store your sorceries that you can win in events or other occasions”. A new feature ? Or have I missed some announcement ? What are those ? I noticed this in ipad, haven’t checked if it is visible other...
  6. Heffernan

Answered How long is the "locked out" period for new fellowship members ?

Yesterday there was some confusion in my fellowship as the game locked out a new member for a second week in a row out of the spire (it was quickly sorted by support). The info might be somewhere in some thread but anyway I'm asking here now. If a member joins a fellowship, monday for example...
  7. Heffernan

Cannot reproduce Offer icon [ipad]

There seems to be an offer of some kind, clicking the icon on ipad doesn’t open it - the offer screen just flashes open for a second, too quick to see what it is. updated to the latest game version, still doesn’t work.
  8. Heffernan

Answered Effect of premium expansions on world map or other encounters

Is there any ? I haven't paid much attention to this issue as the Heff account has several premium expansions from way way back and there's no going back (remember the times when those were cheap - at least compared to todays prices). But I seem to remember that there's been some discussion...
  9. Heffernan

Connection problem notification

Haven't seen this one before So, I click and it goes away - then I logged out and back in and there it is again. I'm talking about browser version, app worked fine and updated ok when I collected. Internet is working fine, don't see it when connecting from live server.
  10. Heffernan

Not a Bug [Mobile]Ipad - Main event icon stopped working

The icon that shows time left, amount of event currency, chests etc has stopped responding. It worked alright some four hours ago - maybe the change of day (new daily prize info etc) broke it. The screen just flickers when you tap the icon - all other icons on the screen work alright...
  11. Heffernan

Answered Orcs in worldmap & tournament

I've been tinkering with my early chapter city quite a while, thinking of moving forward now. However I've enjoyed the simple life and I'd like to keep it as simple as possible, so... When do you begin to need orcs clearing the worldmap provinces ? When do you begin to need orcs when...