• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Search results

1. Heffernan

(Spoilers) Something rustles in the grass!

what, the main prize for coming season is… poker in the rear ?
  2. Heffernan

Songs corner

when i first opened this thread all the videolink boxes were showing as big black boxes, so i thought maybe they all dig ”back in black”.
  3. Heffernan

Fixed [44905] Timewarp missing info (and some other wonders too)

ok here too, though i had to yank it out of the grasping hands of appstore (delete and re-install). something to do with my location maybe.
  4. Heffernan

just checked my ipad, timewarp still missing data. it’s because the game version is still 1.180.1 and no updates to be found in appstore. my question is, Karvest posted the above about a week ago thursday, when will the ios users get the update ? i find it hard to believe that a weeks delay...
  5. Heffernan

Is Beta dying?

during and at the end of summertime it seems bad, looking at fellowships searching for members for example. however towards autumn more casual players pick the up again, so lets see. .... and as a sidenote i was away in springtime for maybe a month and a half, when i got back i was placed in a...
  6. Heffernan

Discussion Theater Zodiac

collecting from building would be clearest option, at the very least it should be shown amongst the prizes when they appear on the screen when the encounter is finished. i haven't tried feeding it yet so don't actually know if it does.
  7. Heffernan

Events New Avatars/pik

as a sidenote, current offers all of the above - female when you reach a certain amount of points, male if you've bought the royal option and animal/creature in gold league.
  8. Heffernan

Forum very sluggish when opened inside the game

not available for this device, "up to date". it's a old lenovo, they're not offering updates for this model, the whole device is going stale. however, it's just the right thing for playing things like this - i'll just check the forum through "desktop" chrome.
  9. Heffernan

Forum very sluggish when opened inside the game

i'm used to opening the forum using the "gear wheel" - help - forum route. however for a while now (a week maybe) the forum works very slowly that way. no problems what so ever if i close the game and open chrome and connect the forum that way. it does not make any difference if i have just...
  10. Heffernan

Discussion Theater Zodiac

Main prize feeding effect: 0/5 tournament encounter progress towards the bonus reward. Does that mean if the serpent is fed i would get a bonus prize every five tournament encounters, and the bonus prize would be a combining catalyst ? The serpent being fully evolved.
  11. Heffernan

Answered Hobby Room

i’ve been keeping distance when i started encountering adds here (and in another inno game) which wouldn’t close and give the reward. in that other game i’ve heard that things are getting better so maybe one day i’ll dare to test again.
  12. Heffernan

android, game version 1.180.1-00cb363-256(zz1.181) looked at my timewarp level 16 and it was showing only ranking points on the overview tab. looking at levels tab showed cooldown 0% all levels. however when i played one province it showed the cooldown time correctly so could be a visual thing...
  13. Heffernan

Discussion Chapter 21 - The Vallorian Legend

is there supposed to be a new province expansion available. i have had 639 finished, but required for next is still showing 0. if there isn't a new one coming with chapter 21 why bother scouting anymore. or clearing the scouted ones.
  14. Heffernan

Discussion Release Notes 1.179

aaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrtgggghhhhhh!!!! O.O now i don’t know what is what… and i don’t want to know anymore… forget i asked.
  15. Heffernan

:D yeah, and the announcement is 1.179 zz part is just window dressing :rolleyes:
  16. Heffernan

i’ve been under the impression that beta is a slightly higher/newer version than live worlds, but it doesn’t seem so. well, it does seem so if you look at numbering inside parenthesis but as i said in the end the zz part didn’t seem to mean anything really.
  17. Heffernan

Discussion Aqua Splendor

no random luck for me. finished questline early (despite app start hickup), logged in 3 times a day all event picking up event currency around the city. last day used about 2300 event currency, won extra currency a cpl of times. and ended in iron league last peace full 20 point round away...
  18. Heffernan

i have been confused about that also - why is there the zz… part visible at all ? when events start it seems only the first part of version numbering (in this example 1.177….) seems to matter. here in beta world many players thought they had the right version looking at the zz part but nope...
  19. Heffernan

Chapter XXi

anyone who has read this forum knows that there’ll never be a perfect date, or a way, to release something. always someone unhappy. i’m not an endgame player here, but... release the d*mn thing already, let’s move on.
  20. Heffernan

Chapter XXi

maybe they have some longer term release schedule which might be about to be messed up because chapter migration (research tree), or something else, took longer than expected. so, close your eyes and jump... and hope nothing goes terribly wrong.