• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Search results

1. filiander

No Discusion about advertising?

https://beta.forum.elvenar.com/index.php?threads/advertisements-in-the-game.18714/unread I cant reach this side. All other but not this. Why is it blocked
  2. filiander

Question I need help with my bumbelbee

I need to build my bumbelbee. Therefor I need 2 things. At first someone who wants to give runeshard in change. If he wants to have runeshards for an other wonder in change, maybe I can help. I have more than 200 runeshards for bumblebee for example. At second I need quickfiller to fill the...
  3. filiander

Duplicate Game Error again

I play at APP and at the browser. Win10 newest FF HTML5 And the Problem is there again. I was thrown put of the game from both platforms several times.
  4. filiander

We got a gift today.

I have not seen a thread where I can thank you for the little gift that we all got today. So I opened this one. If I was blind move it to the right place. Thank your for giving us the small gift. And it looks like we will get at least one more tomorrow. It was a nice surprice.
  5. filiander

Fixed [35318] Chat is down, after Update?

Chat isn't opening after you updated the game? But you didn't fix the markerbug in FA? Wow, you are incredible I am with firefox and Win10 in game.