• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Search results

1. Not a Bug Mischievous Therapy event quest bug (or just me) :)

World Beta / Browser Chrome Version 105.0.5195.125 (Official Build) (x86_64) on MacOS 12.6 // Mischievous Therapy event (24 or 25 - I cannot tell) " Buy 8 KP and produce advanced tools or upgrade 1 building to 5+" I upgraded an Armory to Level 25 ( did use a time reducer on it). This did not...
  2. New Game Features Summonable buildings in inventory icon or filter

It would be helpful if the summonable buildings in inventory had a way to determine its purpose in an easier view than scrolling page by page, then hovering over every object, or clicking the i (information). For instance, the icon n upper left corner of the summonable, shows which chapter it...
  3. Fixed [40711] Lucky Little Fin quest bug in Beta

Quest #42 - produce a good amount of basic goods. I've collected way more than the 13300 it wants (for my level). took screen shot showing the progress 9282/13300 screen shot of the amount being collected from 2 "basic goods" of 2320 each 9282 + 2320 + 2320 = 13992 next screen shot shows...
  4. Contact(ed) support Dawn of Phoenix Event Artifacts not showing in Inventory

City = Beta zz1 Username = Elle Browser = Chrome OS = MAC Big Sur For the event I have completed 61/75 quests and gathered the 2 Twilight Phoenix Artifacts. In the feather swap, I have claimed 9 of the prizes, 4 of those prizes are Twilight Phoenix Artifacts. the problem, there are only 2 of...
  5. Answered twilight phoenix artifacts

Curious if anyone else is seeing this... In Beta (zz1) the Dawn of the Phoenix event: As you progress through the quests, there are 2 checkpoints that provide Twilight Phoenix Artifacts. Within the feather exchange prizes there are 2 collect per "page" (slots 2, 4, 6, 8, 10, 12 & 14). My...
  6. Fixed [38825] Trader not showing offers and/or assets

Game version: v1.144 Game world: Beta zz1 Browser/IOS/Android + version: Chrome Version 94.0.4606.61 Operating System or Mobile Device: MacOS Screen resolution: Account name: Elle Humans or Elves: Elves Reproducibility: ?/5 (1/5 = happened once; 2/5 = happens randomly; 3/5 = happens sometimes...