• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Search results

1. Darma

Purple ribbon buildings

So help me out here was under the impression that a purple ribbon building was the best? Today prize is 3x3 culture at 1720 But I already have frozen Father tree at 3x3 culture 1970 not purple ribbon but orange... dont get the system then.....
  2. Darma

Spire bugged?

can not do the templed but get this bug in the Spire right after update today
  3. Darma

New icon The Spire rewards ?

What is this?
  4. Darma

Cannot reproduce [34819] Items listed as new upon receiving NH

in Dwarf an all in building menu came up as *new research* can not do fansy repoort but did take picure of it new in basic, military goods etc..and I did NOT just get these and did not reach anyting... was just lige this on log in I play PC and google chrome
  5. Darma

Danish Beta

Hello Im Darma.. here and Live We formed an all danish Beta FS and I was there when it started, and now we are big and doing well all over. We test before live and we post on forums. I also run the Danish Facebbok grp so I need new info and I play the events before going live to test and tell...
  6. Darma

SweetsDK Danish player's

We have a few places left for danish players only We do 10 chest's and 1 path in FS and we test events. We help small cities with good trades, gameplay and advice We all have big cities on live and we are here to test before going live. We are a mix players from best FS from live, working...