• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Search results

1. BlueSoul

Discussion Aqua Splendor

nearly over ;) ... it may be too difficult/too late/etc to change B4 the event goes to live servers but an annoyance...there are various text references to the spectacular aquatic event but the title banners that are a play-on-words of that description are misspelt - Seapectecular Aquatics...
  2. BlueSoul

Fixed [44330] Tournament available early

and for those of us in Aus/NZ/Christmas Island, where the global 'day' starts first, where the end of our summer daylight saving & the start of nthn hemisphere SDS already makes game times difficult during our winter, we are further penalised, unless we're insomniacs. Hoping the unannounced time...
  3. BlueSoul

Fixed [44239] Humble Cocoa mug missing spoon on merging grid

:) TY Amy, appreciate the effort & feedback that you put into this forum
  4. BlueSoul

DISAPPOINTED I wasted my time reporting the spoon issue which has since been reported by someone else and confirmed :( and the reports from the weekend are still being 'investigated' ??!!
  5. BlueSoul

I recall there was a differentiation issue that was addressed, however I've since noticed the Humble Cocoa mug still has its spoon on the App merge grid. As an artist, I find the overall object shape (spoon on the left or spoon on the right) easier to differentiate the mugs at a glance. No big...
  6. BlueSoul

Game version: v1.175-beta.9-(ff880f5) - html5 (2023-04-28 08:56) Game world: Beta Browser/IOS/Android + version: Chrome Operating System or Mobile Device: Windows 10 Screen resolution: Account name:BlueHeart Humans or Elves:Elves Reproducibility: 5/5 Quest title: Mama Juul's Current...
  7. BlueSoul

Discussion The Cauldron

"To grant everyone in Elvenar the most magical experience, the Cauldron will start to be involved in quests and requirements starting from January 23rd" 'THANKS' to all the players who have contributed to this thread (& there have been many earnest & valuable contributions), but you haven't been...
  8. BlueSoul

Yogi and Booboo - seeking regular team players, any level

We are a friendly global group of players, ranging from new to the game to some golden oldies with long-established live world cities. If you play regularly & are keen to grow or maintain your city in a no-pressure, mutually supportive team environment, we'd love to have your company...:) open...
  9. BlueSoul

Discussion We need your help: Name the ingredients!

I clearly have too much time on my hands ;) 1. Toffee Truffle 2. Bug Bite 3. Cocoa Cocoon 4. Flamingo Flower 5. Egg deVine 6. Larval Lime 7. Jellyfish Junket 8. Berry Bites 9. in-Sightful Seeds 10. Leaven Ladle 11. Cotton Boll Cushion 12. biPod Plate
  10. BlueSoul

Duplicate Can't change 'produced resource' selection in Echoes of the Forgotten evolving building

Game version: v1.149-beta.1-(3e38d26) - html5 (2022-02-23 23:23) Game world: Beta Browser/IOS/Android + version: Chrome Operating System or Mobile Device: Windows 11 PC Screen resolution: Account name: BlueSoul Humans or Elves: Human Reproducibility: 5/5 Current situation: Upgraded Echoes of...
  11. BlueSoul

Text The Buried City pop-up typo

re pop-up alert for the peripheral bonus supplies 'appeared' missing the 2nd 'e' in the pop-up message "provisions have appear(e)d...."
  12. BlueSoul

lack of pet food

and so getting 'use pet food 2x' in the current event - who's dreaming??!!
  13. BlueSoul

Other Adventure badge icon colours minor change

yes indeed & thanks for the feedback, I guess my point is about using visual fundamentals/norms - EN children's alphabets often start with 'A-is-for-apple', apples can be pink, yellow, white, green, but almost invariably we expect and see that the apple is red - my suggestion should simply aid...
  14. BlueSoul

Other Adventure badge icon colours minor change

I recall a CM commenting that "colours were easy" so...in the Adventures Item list can we please have 1) a Golden Bracelet icon that is GOLD in colour not silver, OR is called a Silver Bracelet 2) a Diamond Necklace icon that has a diamond not an emerald and is silver or gold to contrast with...
  15. BlueSoul

Discussion Fellowship Adventures

Green tick & chat problems aside....I play this game for the graphics, the chapter evolution, the associated events & activities & the FS global fun & friendships. I don't count beans, do stats, strain my brain or get my nickers in a knot in any way over the blips & bugs, so my emotionally and...
  16. BlueSoul

Discussion New Spire of Eternity rewards!

Been really missing the fire phoenix boost that is such a bonus in my live cities...have a stage 1 sitting here in my small city, waiting & hoping for the opportunity to evolve - thought we might have a crafting option at some time, but I'm very happy with this "Christmas present" alternative :)...
  17. BlueSoul

Discussion Fellowship Adventures

the discussion seems to have wandered...o_O...IN CONFIRMATION OF MANY PREVIOUS COMMENTS - we are an FS of small cities (biggest is in Orcs), but all have advanced cities in live worlds. I can confirm that the Arcane Residue badge is crippling - it 'double-dips' on the need to have spell frags...