• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Search results

1. Marjade

Question Question on upcoming FA.

There is still no countdown
  2. Marjade

FS Daemon recruiting

Because some of our active Daemon's players have stopped or taken a break because of all the negative changes, we are looking for some new active players again. So if you're looking for a change of course Daemon is an active FS with nice members.
  3. Marjade

No comment

It appears that they intend to intentionally end the game. A few players from my FS are also contemplating quitting, and one has actually quit after the tournament.
  4. Marjade

Change of Culture with the last Update

It appears that they intend to intentionally end the game. A few players from my FS are also contemplating quitting, and one has actually quit after the tournament.
  5. Marjade

Announcements and Release Notes (Discord)

stupid changes, my culture is now almost 4000 in red
  6. Marjade

Change of Culture with the last Update

stupid changes, my culture is now almost 4000 in the red
  7. Marjade

FS Daemon recruiting

Hi we can still welcome players
  8. Marjade

FS Daemon recruiting

Hello there, We "Daemon's" can still use a few members to help us with the Spire and the tournament
  9. Marjade

Fixed [44816] Scoreboard is out of whack

my FS has made the choice to do all three maps just one color and only go for the prices so we have not made any other intersections. I already understood that that was the problem
  10. Marjade

Fixed [44816] Scoreboard is out of whack

Strange but my FS is not bothered by anything and counts the normal points
  11. Marjade

FS Daemon recruiting

Hi future Daemon, Our FS can welcome a few more active players so if you are interested the door is open
  12. Marjade

Fellowship Daemon is looking for enthusiastic members

We have room for a some eager and active players who want to take on new game challenges. So if you are interested, please send an email to Marjade or TestCat Love to hear from you Marjade
  13. Marjade

Fixed [44330] Tournament available early

and no announcement at all????
  14. Marjade

Fellowship Daemon is looking for enthusiastic members

Unfortunately, a Daemon has decided to cut back or stop because there is too little time for it, so a spot will soon be released in our super FS
  15. Marjade

Duplicate Images lost by upgrading buildings

I have the same issue
  16. Marjade

Confirmed [43481] Diamond amount reduced without explaination

I had between 8000 and 8900 diamonds (unfortunately don't know how much exactly, because didn't looked at it much) and now I have 4519, so that's almost half less