• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Search results

1. No Event or No Timer

So, what do we think. They forgot to give us a timer OR since they screwed up last event starting early we get two weeks off.
  2. Season quests during an FA

I believe that certain Season quests should be turned off during an FA. The ones for simple tools and bread come to mind, but may be others. One should not have to choose gaining points for yourself or helping your fellowship out.
  3. Inno layoffs 75

Do a search and you can read on how Inno laid off around 75 people in the middle of April. From what I've seen they had 350-450 employees. That means a layoff of 15-20%.....starts to explain a lot.
  4. Sip of Clarity

Uggg, my fat fingers accidentally hit the button to use one instead of the info button to see how many I had. Be nice if there was a confirmation screen for using this.
  5. Fairy Queen or Queen Fairy

So which is it? Even in the announcement you say The Fairy Queen's Garden but the main prize is Queen Fairy's Retreat. And quest line use Queen Fairy's. Since they imply two different things, it should be consistent.
  6. Duplicate Provinces reset

When going to world map, it has all my provinces as just scouted and nothing complete on them