• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Search results

1. Discussion Fellowship Adventures

I'm in the middle of Chapter 10 and wasted 19 teleport bldg to get ready for FA. lot of wasted days and settlement resources because of this
  2. Either... or game

Chicken, Spaghetti or Carbonara ?
  3. The person below me...

No, The person below me like watching fiction movies.
  4. Answered Am I the only one who cannot login via Mobile ?

Mine keep saying "there is something missing. Please check your internet connection" when I tried opening other apps that need internet connection it works perfectly fine.
  5. Answered Am I the only one who cannot login via Mobile ?

I can login via Laptop without problem but I can't login via Mobile? Is there an issue in mobile app ? I am using Android version 10
  6. Fixed [34492] Beta won’t load on ipad

I still can't login.
  7. Not a Bug Where did quest 75 go

I completed 8 encounters and solved 1/2 province. I even used Instant Boosters to complete the next province within the day but then it got locked. Will it still be the same when the daily quest resumes ?
  8. Fixed Here we go again - End Time Discrepancy

I used instant boosters to complete 2 province last Sunday morning (CET) hoping to complete quest 74 within the day, but suddenly episodic quest got locked. It's frustrating because I am saving my instants spells for those kind of quest. now more than 24hours gone by still my episodic quest are...
  9. Fixed [34397] Total Ranking Points not tally with the Ranking Points Breakdown

Game version: v1.118-beta.14-(09fe93a) - html5 (2020-11-17 11:02) HTML5 Yes/No: Yes Game world: zz1 Browser/IOS/Android + version: Google Chrome + Version 86.0.4240.198 (Official Build) (64-bit) Flash Player version: - Operating System or Mobile Device: Windows 10 Pro 64-bit Screen resolution...
  10. Answered Server error in phone and PC.

I set alarm to harvest my supplies and goods only to find out that there's an Server_Error. Hope it get fix soon.
  11. Answered Server error in phone and PC.

does anyone encounter Server_Error when logging into your account?
  12. Discussion Winter Magic - The Snow Owl Express

I like the event but the 1x relic reward is kind of depressing.
  13. Other APP time in chat

Me too
  14. Discussion The Mystery of the Misty Forest

Mine is level 9 and I should have put more effort or spend a little more to make my Witch's Hut level 10 if they released the change before the event ended.
  15. Discussion The Mystery of the Misty Forest

Does anyone notice that during the event the witch's Hut produce 3KP at level 8 or higher. After the event you can only produce 3KP at level 10. Is that normal ?
  16. Totally New Player

I choose beta because I like the idea of doing the event first before going live to other servers. I currently in chapter 3 and I am having fun changing the structure of my city every time a building gets bigger. HAPPY GAMING everyone. :cool::cool::cool: