• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Search results

1. Earwen1

Fixed [44816] Scoreboard is out of whack

Game version: v1.180-beta.9-(5950ce9) - html5 (2023-07-19 20:26) Game world: beta Browser/IOS/Android + version: Google Chrome, latest Operating System or Mobile Device: Windows 10 Screen resolution: ? Account name:[/B] __ Earwen1 Humans or Elves: Elves Reproducibility: 5/5 since the FA...
  2. Earwen1

Guide Event Notes by Platinum Leaf

From the discussion in this thread I have learned that the event notes by Platinum Leaf are no longer shared through Facebook like they used to be, (URL to FB) To cover this lack of communication, I will from now on share our notes in this new thread. And I will give you the missing links too...
  3. Earwen1

Duplicate Elixer factory: production tab missing

Game version: v1.165-beta.8-(01c9d4d) - html5 (2022-11-25 08:55) Game world: Beta Browser/IOS/Android + version: Chrome Versie 107.0.5304.107 Operating System or Mobile Device: Win10 Screen resolution: Account name: Earwen1 Humans or Elves: Elves Reproducibility: not sure Quest title: (if...
  4. Earwen1

What about the value of human interaction.

First of all: I strongly support charity and most of all, the people who volutarily work hard and with their heart to help other people. Make warm soup for neighbours, walk with elderly and so on. And without wanting payment for it, just because they are human. In the real world outside this...
  5. Earwen1

Cannot reproduce Disappearance and reappearance of an elixer factory

Game version: v1.161-beta.1-(a015d3f) - html5 (2022-09-22 09:04) Game world: Arendyl, beta Browser/IOS/Android + version: Chrome Versie 105.0.5195.102 (Officiële build) (64-bits) Operating System or Mobile Device: Screen resolution: idk Account name: Earwen1 Humans or Elves: Elves...
  6. Earwen1

Fellowship description in other languages.

In this beta environment it is good use to have all communications in English. Just lately - as I like to read descriptions of other fellowships - I come across a lot of them in other languages. This would not be an issue if it were possible to copy the text and paste it into Google Translate...
  7. Earwen1

Fixed [40467] Bad Gateway 502 when playing tournament

Game version: v1.152-beta.10-(cbc9fbf) - html5 (2022-04-29 09:04) Game world: zz1 Browser/IOS/Android + version: 101.0.4951.41 (Officiële build) (64-bits) (cohort: 101_Win_41) Operating System or Mobile Device: Windows10 Screen resolution: 1680x1050 Account name: Earwen1 Humans or Elves: Elves...
  8. Earwen1

NEW: At the Donkey's

"Life is what happens when you're busy making other plans." ~ John Lennon This Fellowship is for Platinum Leavers. The great and lovely players who are or have been a fellow in Platinum Leaf, but have to step back, for any reason. For those who need a time-out and are unsure if the gameplay...
  9. Earwen1

Fixed [36926] Render config JSON not found

Game version: see screenshot, cannot copy Game world: beta Browser/IOS/Android + version: Win10 Operating System or Mobile Device: Screen resolution: 1900.. something Account name: Earwen1 Humans or Elves: Elves Reproducibility: ?/5 (1/5 = happened once; 2/5 = happens randomly; 3/5 = happens...
  10. Earwen1

Answered Found a game that seems a copy of Elvenar

First of all, I am not really sure if this is the right place for my question, so please forgive me if it is not. I have found and tested a game called 'Roman Empire' released by a company called 'Qumaron' (extern URL). The design of that game (not the images of course, but the way the...
  11. Earwen1

'Black holes' may discourage new players.

Honestly, I have doubted to bring up the following, as it seems so obvious, while it feels a bit like a complaint at the same time. And complaining is not my intention. That being said.. My newly created city (8 days or so?) has been placed on the world map between a impressive collection...
  12. Earwen1

New Game Features Just visiting

I am proposing a feature that gives players the opportunity to visit other live servers, without the need to create a new city first. Why. On this beta server I 'meet' a lot of players who have city's on other live servers. And sometimes it would be very usefull if we could only visit each...
  13. Earwen1

Absolute Beginners

Only yesterday I have created a Fellowship with my other (and also brand new) account: @Tilburg. Absolute Beginners It has an open door and no strings. It is meant to be used for players who have just started a new city - for testing purposes or any other - who need a (temporary) Fellowship...
  14. Earwen1

Text Chapter I - quest with the wrong title

Quest with a wrong title. Build advanced Main Hall -> quest = Reach culture bonus of 125% This quest comes right after the quests to guide the player in upgrading the main hall for the first time. Quest titles that come before this one are: * Advanced Main Hall * Upgrade Main Hall
  15. Earwen1

Duplicate In-game communication overhaul

In spite of the forum rules, concerning ideas and suggestions, this idea is not new. On the contrary. I repost it because it seems to be forgotten, just like the other idea thread about Notifications. I also bring it back into memory because communication in-game and in Fellowships has become...
  16. Earwen1

Spire: bad luck or bad code?

Going up the Spire as usual. All the way to the room without a view. Usually I find at least some blue, purple or yellow reward chests on my way. That's what I'm climbing for! But this week - now at 47 / 63 - none at all! Is it just me having bad luck? - Or is something wrong with the Spire...
  17. Earwen1

Events Idea: Fellowship Adventure needs 1 extra pit!

I think one extra pit should be added to the end game of the Fellowship Adventure. In the last 3 hours we should have a pit where we could drop all sacks of coins. Extra bonus points for the FS that has the most! :coin::coin::coin::coin:
  18. Earwen1

Cannot reproduce Screen freeze at Spire play

Game version: Cannot see now as the server seems down. Edit: v1.122-beta.2-(cf08789) - html5 (2021-01-14 22:25) HTML5 Yes/No: Game world: Browser/IOS/Android + version: Firefox, latest Flash Player version: Operating System or Mobile Device: Win10 Screen resolution: Account name: _Earwen1 Humans...
  19. Earwen1

Fixed [34933] Notifications not loading

Game version: v1.121-beta.8-(3d8faca) - html5 (2021-01-12 08:55) HTML5 Yes/No: Game world: zz/ beta Browser/IOS/Android + version: Firefox 84.0.2 Flash Player version: no idea Operating System or Mobile Device: Win10 Screen resolution: 1920 x ... Account name: Earwen1 Humans or Elves: Elves...
  20. Earwen1

Thanks Inno!

Just want to say "Thank You" for this nice gesture!