• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Search results

1. Discussion Release Notes version 1.120

So one might think that a building would be described in the system as a building type (residence, workshop, lava codex, etc.), level, whether it's human or elf, evolution level, etc. Then when I upgrade a building I simply increase the level and the system updates the specs based on that...
  2. Enar's Embassy needs serious rework

Enar's Embassy is terrible. I did an analysis a number of chapters ago and found that even a level 6 Embassy didn't provide or save enough mana compared to several mana sawmills in the same space. It just seemed like a terrible investment to me. You shouldn't need to go 6 levels on an AW just...
  3. Discussion Release Notes version 1.120

For some bizarre reason they decided to change the order of the troops when choosing troops for a fight. It used to be mages in the middle and now it's mages on the right side. Actually I'm only Chapter IV so I don't know if they changed the order for the Training Grounds and Merc Camp. It's a...
  4. Answered Upgrading Magic Buildings

Wow! Thanks for the info everyone. It would be crazy to buy a Chapter 3 magic building. The one I have I won in the Spire and I've won enough diamonds there to buy some magic buildings and/or expansions. I probably should buy expansions since they are proportionately more valuable now while...
  5. Answered Flash ends. What happens next?

Does anyone else experience the issue under HTML5 where the Elvenar browser window goes black for a brief moment. It happens sporadically and it's kind of annoying. It happens under Firefox. I'm not sure about other browsers.
  6. Answered Upgrading Magic Buildings

I'm in Chapter 3 and will soon be in Chapter 4. I'm thinking of buying a Magic Workshop. They cost 350 diamonds now and go up to 590 diamonds in Chapter 4. I'm wondering is it cheaper overall to buy now and upgrade when I enter Chapter 4 or is it cheaper to wait and just buy a Chapter 4 Magic...
  7. Discussion Tournament Changes (post-release)

I think you have taken the "I can´t do tournament on mobile anymore" part too lightly. Many people primarily or even exclusively use the mobile version of Elvenar. This means that someone who could do 5 rounds of 50 provinces in the past using autofight is now faced with much harder and costly...
  8. Discussion Tournament Changes (post-release)

A while ago I had written how I loved the Spire because of all the time instants and other prizes, but disliked how all the time instants it gave had allowed people to create so many troops that tournaments were more about how many provinces people had available to fight in than how well they...
  9. Discussion The Mystery of the Misty Forest

It is indeed a bit harsh. I'm in Chapter 2 and it's not a trivial matter to do quests both to grow my city and for the event and to fight tournament when I have so little to work with. Right now I'm trying to get 3 CC spells for an event quest. That takes 58.5 hours in my MA which is 1/3 of a...
  10. Discussion The Mystery of the Misty Forest

I like this mini game. It's a change of pace from the previous events and it's interesting once you get the hang of it. It's not that I disliked the old formats, but it's nice to have something totally different that requires some thought and isn't a lot of semi-mindless clicking. My city is...
  11. Discussion The Mystery of the Misty Forest

So there have been instances where I left totally unrevealed squares behind because it seemed like too much resources to reveal if there was anything to collect there. Is there a disadvantage to doing that? Might I run out of ghost cats or opportunities for prizes if I do this?
  12. Discussion The Mystery of the Misty Forest

At about the 23 second point you use a candle and usually it clears the square you clicked on and reveals the fog of adjacent squares, but in this instance it cleared both the spot clicked on as well as the square to the right and revealed the fog 2 squares over. Is this a bug? Is this...
  13. If you put AWs away, which would you put away?

At the moment I'm only thinking of selling/teleporting my level 8 Tome of Secrets. My scouts take around 4 days now so it's not so great as far as supplies are concerned. I get the supplies I need from my Magic Workshops and Prosperity Tower along with PoP spells for the most part. I'd also...