• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Search results

1. Fixed [40658] Last event hoop cannot be opened on some devices

When the most expensive hoop (69/71) is positioned right handside down....it cannot be selected due to overlap with prices box... Is on mobile..
  2. Incomplete Beta is looping

On loading beta indicates to go to playstore to download New version. While there seems no New version available it keeps looping to get a New version etc... After delete and re-install able to play other worlds who do seem to download stuff to the cliënt....before loading... Gerdyaanb
  3. Not a Bug Finish province seems not the same as completing province

Mobile....zz150 Quest 41 ?....finish province,or solve 6 encounter and supplies... on working on this quest i did complete a province but no completion on finish province. Either quest text is wrong or c9mpletion finish is not the same or not recognized... Gerdyaanb
  4. Cannot reproduce MA does not recognize inventory of new dawn artifacts on offering tome of phoenixes

MA is offering me a tome of phoenixes...choice of 3 type of phoenixes..... Required are fragments and 2 artifacts from current event..i do have everything but ma doesnt recognize my 8nventory with the event artifacts. Defenitely a bug.....and offering will soon disappear... Gerdyaan I am on...
  5. Fellowships On mobile provide possibility to view BS subset of trades......which is possible with browser version...als

Simple request to add button on mobile to see subset of trades of the members of your BS....this is possible on browser Gerdyaan
  6. Apparantly beta broken again after update

LS, See subject. Dont understand why development isnt testing app. after update.....this is so fundamental....esspecially after Last week.... Gerdyaanb